Dana White ya freakin liar

oHv6LIP.gifđ

Wme-Img* manages ronda.
There isn't shit dana could do about it

Last edited:
There should rather be a thread about every (very rare) time he says something that turns out to be truthful

Said the same thing about Diaz and pulled him off a card a few years back.

Tell us something new. Dana white is a notorious liar.

everyone needs to flood Dana's twitter with this.

I mean...yeah. We know. This isn't something new. Dana says whatever the fuck he wants in order to look good in a particular moment or interview, then the UFC does whatever the fuck they want, regardless of what Dana said in public.

A title challenger gets to skip all media? Sure, that's fine (unless it's Nick Diaz).

A title challenger gets to skip weigh ins? Sure, that's fine (unless it's anyone not named Ronda Rousey)

A title challenger is the only one even featured in the promotions? Yeah, that makes sense (as long as it's Ronda 24/7/365)

Two totally different companies and two totally different situations. That was UFC owned by Zuffa, getting ready for a monumental sale and coming up to a centennial event with a worker not showing up for work. Now we have UFC owned by WME-ING and nothing on the line. There is no sale looming, it's not a huge event. Is there special treatment? Fuck yeah, are the circumstances the same? Fuck no.

Two totally different companies and two totally different situations. That was UFC owned by Zuffa, getting ready for a monumental sale and coming up to a centennial event with a worker not showing up for work. Now we have UFC owned by WME-ING and nothing on the line. There is no sale looming, it's not a huge event. Is there special treatment? Fuck yeah, are the circumstances the same? Fuck no.

Huh? Zuffa always played favorites. Their style of management in that respect was not altered by the decision to sell.

Contracts - how do they work?

Sherdog - When will you understand?

No respect for Dana White for the way he actively tried to tarnish Fedor's legacy when he wouldn't sign with UFC. Karma came around as the HW division is weakest it's ever been.

I would also add that McGregor bailed on things he'd already agreed to do for 200, Rousey made an agreement to not do much promo for 207.

Huh? Zuffa always played favorites. Their style of management in that respect was not altered by the decision to sell.
I don't deny that Zuffa stuck it's toe in the special treatment pool once or twice, but the example shown was the UFC 200 press conference with no additional comment so I responded directly to that situation.

Back