Media Dana White watching the fights cageside with his new son

If Dana really wants this dude to fight 10 times a year, maybe don’t sit so close to him with no mask. He’s a young healthy guy and all, but why take a chance and endanger him and everyone else?

If Dana really wants this dude to fight 10 times a year, maybe don’t sit so close to him with no mask. He’s a young healthy guy and all, but why take a chance and endanger him and everyone else?

Fight Island is the most secure area when it comes to Covid. They get tested often. The officials there take safefy measures. All these attending there came thru a testing pool on arrival including the fighters and staff

Damn a lot of pressure on khamzat to win now.

Dana: How about Tyson his prime
Khamzat: I smash him
Dana: Ali??
Khamzat: What he gonna do,I take him down,and smash him?
Dana: PRIME MARK KERR
Khamzat: I am the Wolf,Brother.

Damn a lot of pressure on khamzat to win now.

Mark my words his fighting for the Title in 2021 in a record breaking PPV and he wins. My guess is mostly likely at Middleweight against Adesanya. Izzy is a world beater and tough fight for everyone but imo Chimaev beats him due to styles and just being to young and hungry for glory

Last edited:
Mark my words his fighting for the Title in 2021 in a record breaking PPV and he wins. My guess is mostly likely at Middleweight against Adesanya. Izzy is a world beater and tough fight for everyone but imo Chimaev beats him due to styles and just being to young and hungry for glory
What about Khamzat vs anyone in the Top 5 at WW including the Champ Usman ?

Back