Dana White vs Chatri Sityodtong

Legit had no idea he was a TKD black belt. And 8th degree is no joke.
scott-coker-2.jpg

Aha

Scott Coker was born in Seoul in 1962. His father, an American from Tennessee, had arrived in Korea shortly after the Korean War.

He met Scott's mother, a Korean, while she was singing at a USO club.

They married in December 1959.

---

Didn't know he was half-korean

I hear that dude that runs Eagle FC was a pretty decent fighter.
But eagle fc isnt as big as ufc or even onefc. Ufc is on espn and ppv in many countries. Onefc is on prime video and has huge events across asia.

eagle fc may have the baddest promoter, buts not on ufc or onefc level.

Aha

Scott Coker was born in Seoul in 1962. His father, an American from Tennessee, had arrived in Korea shortly after the Korean War.

He met Scott's mother, a Korean, while she was singing at a USO club.

They married in December 1959.

---

Didn't know he was half-korean
I knew he was mixed with some kind of asian. Still, his tkd is probably just showy and he’s never actually fought.

Chatri looks real good, but Dana can actually box. I believe him when he says he used to box.

Dana's much bigger, probably has quite a reach on him, probably a better boxer and likely way stronger. I got Dana.

Looks like an average old guy moving about in the ring tbh.

When he does that sloppy jab to the body he's wide open.

Dana is a can

Coker and Chatri would murk him

Yeah dana seems slow as hell, 1 body kick by chatri folds him.

the more interesting matchup is coker vs dana now

coker: 8th degree black belt in tkd, but probably mcdojo
Dana: boxercise classes
Coker looks really fat. Dana is in better shape but probably on roids and all show muscles.

I think dana by being more in shape and has aggression (slapping wife), coker seems like a gentle man who ive never seen show any anger or assertiveness.

Per his own everybody clapped story, Chatri would walk away and then say he would have won

"A tourist meathead challenged me to a fight yesterday at the hotel gym in Hua Hin, Thailand where I was staying for work. He came up into my face for using “his” squat machine. I politely apologized to him, but also told him that it wasn’t his machine and that it was empty when I started using it. Amazingly, he asked me if I had a problem and to step outside with him if I did. It did cross my mind for a split second to step outside to teach this pompous ass a lesson. However, I saw that he was with his girlfriend. So I decided to de-escalate the situation. I politely apologized to him again, wished him well, and walked away.

I can’t say that I am a badass (especially compared to all of the world champion martial artists in ONE), but I can say that I am a lifelong expert martial artist who has been in my fair share of scraps. I still train hard six days a week in both Muay Thai and Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu. I could tell immediately that this meathead likely knew nothing about fighting or martial arts just by the way he broke my personal space, the way his stance was weak, and how big his oversized muscles were. Though he outweighed me by 20-30 pounds, I am certain that I would have slept him in under a minute. This dude was a breath away from getting KTFO or choked unconscious in front of his girl. Muscles don’t win fights. Skills, training, and experience do. It never ceases to amaze me how untrained people are always ready to throw down over the slightest thing. The ignorance blows my mind away.

For sure, I am grateful that my martial arts training has given me both confidence and humility. It has given me the confidence that I can handle my business in most self-defense situations, but also the humility to walk away. Most people walk through life without a clue how to defend themselves or their loved ones. If you ask me, I think real-life martial arts training (like Muay Thai, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, Boxing, Wrestling, MMA, etc) should be a mandatory part of every child’s education from kindergarten until high school graduation. There would be far fewer assholes in the world and definitely far less bullying and/or physical altercations.

As the saying goes, “it is better to be a warrior in a garden than a gardener in a war.” OSS!!! #WeAreONE"

Per his own everybody clapped story, Chatri would walk away and then say he would have won

"A tourist meathead challenged me to a fight yesterday at the hotel gym in Hua Hin, Thailand where I was staying for work. He came up into my face for using “his” squat machine. I politely apologized to him, but also told him that it wasn’t his machine and that it was empty when I started using it. Amazingly, he asked me if I had a problem and to step outside with him if I did. It did cross my mind for a split second to step outside to teach this pompous ass a lesson. However, I saw that he was with his girlfriend. So I decided to de-escalate the situation. I politely apologized to him again, wished him well, and walked away.

I can’t say that I am a badass (especially compared to all of the world champion martial artists in ONE), but I can say that I am a lifelong expert martial artist who has been in my fair share of scraps. I still train hard six days a week in both Muay Thai and Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu. I could tell immediately that this meathead likely knew nothing about fighting or martial arts just by the way he broke my personal space, the way his stance was weak, and how big his oversized muscles were. Though he outweighed me by 20-30 pounds, I am certain that I would have slept him in under a minute. This dude was a breath away from getting KTFO or choked unconscious in front of his girl. Muscles don’t win fights. Skills, training, and experience do. It never ceases to amaze me how untrained people are always ready to throw down over the slightest thing. The ignorance blows my mind away.

For sure, I am grateful that my martial arts training has given me both confidence and humility. It has given me the confidence that I can handle my business in most self-defense situations, but also the humility to walk away. Most people walk through life without a clue how to defend themselves or their loved ones. If you ask me, I think real-life martial arts training (like Muay Thai, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, Boxing, Wrestling, MMA, etc) should be a mandatory part of every child’s education from kindergarten until high school graduation. There would be far fewer assholes in the world and definitely far less bullying and/or physical altercations.

As the saying goes, “it is better to be a warrior in a garden than a gardener in a war.” OSS!!! #WeAreONE"
Chatri ducking random gym guy confirmed

Back