Dana White twitter : OMFG!!!!!!!!! That is HORRIBLE!!!

Exactly. Kind of feels like he's saying "Stop whining because there's nothing I can do about it. Now, back to calling people dummy on Twitter."

Well there is nothing he can do about it. He's just like everyone else here complaining about a shitty decision.

They should have 5 judges, with two in the back watching on separate closed circuit TV's. At least if two judges are idiots they'd still be outnumbered.

Judges should be in an isolated room watching the fight on mute. The ref should have a button to activate a microphone to relay information to the judges when needed.

Judges are swayed by commentary, crowd reaction and all manner of stupid shit. Remove that.

Should pay MJ his win money and treat it like a win and book him vs a top LW next.

DFW posts like a 12 year old on twitter with all of those exclamations. Jesus Fucking christ.

These judges should be banned though ... decisions like this are really bad for the sport

If i put money on Johnson I would lose my shit right now

140 to win 100.. cant even enjoy the main event

What do you expect, it's Tennessee... They found one judge working at the Piggly Wiggly, another at Waffle House, and the last one runs a fireworks stand.

Judges should be in an isolated room watching the fight on mute. The ref should have a button to activate a microphone to relay information to the judges when needed.

Judges are swayed by commentary, crowd reaction and all manner of stupid shit. Remove that.
The crowd was for MJ though. So in this case I don't think that was a factor.

Back