Dana White: This one will be fun again. @ClaudiaGadelha_ vs @UFC Champ @joannamma

Frank23

Enter Sandman Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score

Who do you think will win the rematch between these two?

usa-today-8267056.0.jpg

Joanna Jedrzejczyk MMA Stats, Pictures, News, Videos, Biography - Sherdog.com

r/Claudia Gadelha MMA Stats, Pictures, News, Videos, Biography - Sherdog.com

Last edited:
Will make a great co-main for UFC 193 in Australia!

I am getting tired of the million plus rematches. Only Jones/Cormier who haven't done a rematch this year.

Joanna will win because of gas tank. I can't imagine Gadelha being effective after round 3.

Joanna has better striking, Gadelha has the more impressive 12 pack and adam's apple. Would still hit though. :(

Tough fight to call but I'm pulling for Joanna J.

I wonder if the suspect gas tank of some Nova Uniao's athletes is the result of training at sea level. In any case, Claudia won the first fight IMO, I hope she takes the belt.

I am getting tired of the million plus rematches. Only Jones/Cormier who haven't done a rematch this year.

I'm getting tired of people begging me for money via unsubtle refer-a-friend donations...

Gadelha

She won all 3 rounds outside of that huge uppercut in the first round in my opinion in the first match.

I understand this

Hard to make a fight when only 6 people are in a division

Claudia Gadelha is the clear #1 contender.

Gadelha (and hopefully, the ref) will be wise to Joanna's Gerard Gordeauesque methods of takedown defence and clinch work this time and get the win and the belt.

JJ looks to be improving greatly, especially that TDD. Hopefully she wrecks Claudia in the rematch. Going for JJ.

I think I'd have a hard time choosing between the 2

If Claudia doesn't get suspended for 2-3 years I am all for JJ wrecking her.

Gadelha

She won all 3 rounds outside of that huge uppercut in the first round in my opinion in the first match.

Nope.

Stalling against the fence and failing TD's while your opponent is constantly hitting you should not = win. Vicious hugging and cuddle tactics should not be scored more than strikes.

Joanna knocks her out next time.

:)

There's a really unique appeal to Joanna, she's this badass chick who throws hands, is very tomboyish. A lot of guys like her for that, she has really pretty eyes as well. She lost the last fight but I think now that she's champ she'll wreck her in the rematch, she's been looking stronger, she's in her prime.

Joanna will finish her this time, her takedown defense gets better every fight and I think she really dislikes Claudia which means blood will be spilled.

Back