Media Dana White teases "big announcement" soon regarding his involvement in boxing

i don't think he will ever get past the power slap thing, not if he lives another hundred years.

Fuck yeah !
ZUFFA Boxing !
I can finally wear that shirt
Canelo vs MacWeather Jr coming soon

To sign any top boxers the ufc would have to offer competitive, comparable wages, compared to the other top boxing organizations.

So that means that the "premier mixed martial arts promotion" would be paying boxers a much larger purse than their MMA fighters.

Wouldn't be surprised if they start to include pro wrestling matches in events since they have partnered with WWE,

now shut up and buy!

my theory:

1. dana is preparing for life after ufc. this will not be his moonlighting gig, it will be his own startup promotion and full time project. dana doesn’t like not being the boss, and currently his isn’t actually the boss. his contract won’t allow him to do mma, so boxing it is.

2. the saudi government will buy a controlling stake in ufc. they’re going to try to turn sa into a “mecca of mma” (pun intended) modeled after Las Vegas. why? because they need an economy after fossil fuel money runs dry. this is one part of a larger plan to diversify sa’s economy.

3. the ufc will become a quasi-regional mma promotion primarily concerned with projecting muslim strength. you see it headed there now. that’s no accident. someone is paying for that.

personally, i think whatever boxing promotion dana does will be successful. the whole boxing industry will collude to block him out, and it won’t work.

Probably some Power slap boxing combo.
1 round Power slap followed by 1 round Boxing repeated until the end.
It will become greater then Soccer according to Dana White!
Prolly y mandem nah call me yet fi slaps dem saw I have handz too I'll keep 6ixdog posted fi certain 💯👋💥🥊

Probably putting some money in 360 Promotions and having Boxing on Fight Pass on a regular basis, maybe a PPV at some point if they can line up something bigger.

Otherwise Saudis getting their cards together with all the other promoters involved. No place for Dana on that table atm

Back