Dana White surprised at this YOUNG GIRL's striking (far better than RONDA'S)

FamiliarGlamorousFulmar-size_restricted.gif
If she were trying to hit a tree, she'd have missed every shot.

Do you think she could beat a redwood tree in its prime? Or an Oaktree during Pride fighting?

I think someone is a fan of Kickboxer

van-damme-kicks-down-tree-o.gif

Its a dead prebroken tree but that girl got some great technique. There is a bunch of videos of her training.

Pftt...i ain't even impressed.

My nephew would box her up. Already can do 1 armed pushups!

Nice to see everything is still about Ronda.
No, only everything related to both females and boxing.
Can anything WMMA related be talked about without bringing Ronda into it? For those of us that actually dislike her?

Also why is young girl in all caps? Kinda weird.

Lol...it IS actually related to Ronda. Dana doesn't even know about the shit his own company posts for marketing purposes. This girl was in one of four videos the UFC posted back in November 2015 prior to UFC 193.

http://www.espn.com/espnw/athletes-...cognizes-ronda-rousey-most-badass-female-fans

Rousey's mom famously used to ask her, "Someone has to be the best in world, why not you?" And now Rousey is turning the tables and asking the same question to the next generation of female fighters. It seems many of them are answering their hero's call.

Before UFC 193 on Nov. 14, the UFC will be releasing videos of four amazing girls and their incredible Rousey-like skills. Kicking off the campaign today is 8-year-old Evnika, who could certainly be a future UFC champion if this clip is any indication.

#ROUSEYREVOLUTION lol

Reminds me of Kickboxer, when Van Damme spots Tong Po kicking the post...

Back