• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Dana White says Joanna only wants titleshots

She got PPV points from UFC 217, so she def made some bank.
She's like a Holly character tho: gets a title shot, loses, wins a fight, gets another title shot.
They'll give her the Carla fight, and then she'll get another shot if she wins no matter what dana says.

Except for the fact that unlike Holly, she's a 5 time defending champion, and has never lost a non title bout in the UFC, or anywhere.

Guess she's out until they're desperate for a title fight fill in then. Because she dosen't deserve a title fight.

As long as she realizes it's not very likely, I see no issues with it. It's not like she's demanding she gets a title fight. Simply saying "I'm not fighting unless it's for a title." doesn't bother me at all. And I can't blame her. Her fights with Rose, Weili and Valentina were wars. She had almost 90 fights across different sports. She knows what she wants. Fuck anyone hating on her.

Except for the fact that unlike Holly, she's a 5 time defending champion, and has never lost a non title bout in the UFC, or anywhere.
That's true was but she's now lost 4 title fights in a row and 2 - 4 in her last 6. Holly has also lost 4 title fights in a row.

DC also ate a lot of cake when he was champion and Dana loves him. Double standard much?

Back