Media Dana White Said He would Have Destroyed Tito in a Boxing Match

This might shock you there are times when I have other things to do other than repeat the same shit I’ve been saying on a topic for three years now. There’s nothing left for me to say about this. You and I have gone over this again and again and again. You are simply trolling. Dana is not a professional boxer. He was not an amateur boxer. Tito was a world championship fighter. The idea that you think he would do anything to him in any sort of competitive fight is trolling. That’s all it is. We are not comparing somebody with an actual fighting record. We have footage to analyze and fights to analyze. There is nothing to analyze. You take the fact that it never happened as some sort of proof the Tito knew he was going to get his ass kicked. If he
actually thought he was going to get his ass kicked he never would’ve asked to have it put in his contract in the first place. He simply would’ve thought to himself Dana White would kick my ass so why bother?
You just love ignoring any point that's been made

Only to continue the same shit you've been saying since day 1

Your confirmation bias borders on straight up delusion

32dbrf.jpg
Unless people have actually got on fight pass and watched the 70 min documentary

Then they really have no opinion

Tito did not get into a financial agreement about the fight. I described that in annother post. There simply was no fight happening but Dana staged that to the media as if Tito had been a no show when he knew full well in advance there was no contract nothing and the fight would not be happening.
If you’re suggesting that Dana was deceitful in some way, I’m just not buying it.

You just love ignoring any point that's been made

Only to continue the same shit you've been saying since day 1

Your confirmation bias borders on straight up delusion

Yeah I am delusional. Here’s something else I’ve been saying to you for like three years now. You have a man with no combat background of any kind beating up world championship caliber professional fighters. But I am delusional. You need fucking therapy.

Yeah I am delusional. Here’s something else I’ve been saying to you for like three years now. You have a man with no combat background of any kind beating up world championship caliber professional fighters. But I am delusional. You need fucking therapy.
So now you're suggesting that Dana has no boxing background

Interesting

And yes, you are one of the most delusional people I've met here and that's saying something

At the end of the day bro

You are just going to see what you want to see

And it doesn't matter how far from the truth in your deluded rants you are

It doesn't matter what information to the contrary anyone presents. You're going to think what you think

The reality here is you just don't like the man. The root of all this for you is an immense bias towards Dana which prevents any semblance of reason

You also clearly have never boxed a day in your life, you know nothing about the sport. You don't understand that mma is not boxing and all the wrestling and athleticism in the world doesn't magically make Tito some world beater in the squared circle. I don't know how many times I have to explain this, Tito was a champion in MMA. NOT boxing. Him being a former champion doesn't mean that he isn't still a complete pleb in the ring. He's big, strong and athletic, which means absolutely nothing in the ring especially when you have no fucking skill.

Last edited:
We've been through this exact same cycle in our last talk on this subject

You didn't listen to a single word anyone says and just continued repeating the same things over and over again

In spite of not knowing a damn thing about boxing

Yeah imagine believing that someone who actually has legitimate boxing talent beating a fighter who can't throw a punch to save his life. I'm the truly deluded one who needs therapy

By the way

You conveniently ignored something else I said

Dana said he used to beat the shit out of Tito when they trained. Ricco, Tito's former training partner said the same thing. Chuck as well affirmed this back in the day. Tito himself has never come out and denied this

Upon skipping the weigh ins, Tito himself said Dana was almost a pro boxer and he wasn't risking his health for no reward.

Are all these people lying in your mind?

You can see a lot within even a few seconds of watching someone throw punches honestly. ust little things like how they move their feet, cut off the ring, move their head. The jab. How well they take a punch, how they measure distances, angles

A discerning eye seen enough in that footage to know that Dana could box

It's really hard to edit that shit out

Tito got the match put into his contract because he wanted to settle their beef, not get paid. Maybe that did play a factor, but another was that he was basically going in there to get his ass kicked on tv by his boss. Tito himself said it, it was a lose lose situation.

Are we really thinking this match was going to become huge moneymaker? It was probably peanuts which makes it seem more like a face saving excuse

Tito himself said Dana was almost a pro boxer. Remove Danas name from the equation, do we honestly believe Tito ever had a chance against someone like that?

Probably the only reason he put the fight into his contract is he'd be boxing some older UFC executive who presumably hadn't trained in years. When he found out Dana took it seriously and actually had a serious boxing camp / sparred real pros..then the excuses come

A smart person can read between the lines on that one
We have 0 idea if hed be able to take a punch as he never fought and no he doesnt look that good at all
Tito may have said dana was almost a pro boxer but thats probably him parroting what dana told him.......when asked on the subject himself dana never mentions names or where or when his clearly pretend amatuer fights were

It was never gonna be a huge ppv no but only one of them was trying to live on early 2000s ufc pay aka peanuts so refusing to pay was probably a huge deal
The truth is if dana really felt he had a remote chance all he had to do was pay tito the 30k or so he wanted ....a drop in the ocean for a millionare with 2 billionare best friends no?
But he refused and thus robbed any accusations of being

We have 0 idea if hed be able to take a punch as he never fought and no he doesnt look that good at all
Tito may have said dana was almost a pro boxer but thats probably him parroting what dana told him.......when asked on the subject himself dana never mentions names or where or when his clearly pretend amatuer fights were

It was never gonna be a huge ppv no but only one of them was trying to live on early 2000s ufc pay aka peanuts so refusing to pay was probably a huge deal
The truth is if dana really felt he had a remote chance all he had to do was pay tito the 30k or so he wanted ....a drop in the ocean for a millionare with 2 billionare best friends no?
But did you actually watch the footage from 2007?

Most people seem like they're making up their minds without having seen it

the whole thing was never about being paid for Tito

He started to improve his boxing and wanted to fight Dana. When he found out Dana was actually taking it seriously, had a real camp in Boston and brought in real pros to spar with, then you see the backtracking and excuses begin. Then suddenly it's about money after the contract and terms were set. If that's how he felt then why wait until the last week to back out?

It's all just face saving for Tito. Which is ultimately the smartest move. Going in there and getting utterly embarrassed by your boss would've been a big blow to his career

And honestly this is one thing I don't get, how people think that it's such a crazy thing that someone who's hands are as bad as titos were would get beat by someone who actually has a genuine backround in boxing. Dana wasn't some world beater by pure standards in that documentary but I'd take someone who looked half as good to beat Tito and I'd prob bet a large sum of money on it too

The planned boxing match between Dana White and Tito Ortiz was a real thing, and Dana stated he would have destroyed Tito. In fact, Dana stated the reason why the match didn’t take place was because Tito knew Dana would humiliate him.

Dana White discusses at 21:52 and talks about it for 2 minutes or so (for those with a short attention span).

cliffs:
-no one has pissed off Dana more than Tito
-as part of Tito’s new contract, he wanted a clause to box Dana for 3 rounds (3 minute rounds) - Tito had been training with Vargas at the time, and began feeling confident in his hands
-Lorenzo asked Dana if he was willing, and Dana said absolutely
-Tito and Dana have boxed each other several times in the past
-Dana was training with top 10 heavyweights in preparation for the fight
-Dana said he was in phenomenal shape
-Dana said Tito has subpar boxing skills
-Dana said Tito would absolutely murder him in an MMA match, but he would humiliate Tito in a straight boxing match
-Tito knew this which is why the match never materialized

Who would have won the match?

Meh.
I can also claim I would have murdered Tito and Dana if they fought me...
Making such claims are easy if you don't have to prove it...

Back