Dana White s son plans to fight on a boxing event this summer

yekmurat

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
If Dana lets that happen I am impressed...
8:50 of the video

Oh, OK. It's going to be an amateur show. I was afraid that Dana was going to have him turn pro already which would have been insane because I knew the kid was still a novice.

They should have given him CM Punk in the octagon

Strange that Wikipedia doesn't acknowledge that he has a son.

My son was never my friend!
- Dana after the fight.

If his son needs an opponent hit me up.

"MMA is actually safer than boxing. The goal in boxing to stand in front of each other and that I punch so hard until you're unconcious, or I punch in the head more times than you punch me in the head" - Dana

"Why would you learn only boxing, when you can learn severel martial arts in one sport?" - Dana

... now this years later. And there's severel examples where Dana said A and did B, contradicted himself or delivered one lie and after another.

"MMA is actually safer than boxing. The goal in boxing to stand in front of each other and that I punch so hard until you're unconcious, or I punch in the head more times than you punch me in the head" - Dana

"Why would you learn only boxing, when you can learn severel martial arts in one sport?" - Dana

... now this years later. And there's severel examples where Dana said A and did B, contradicted himself or delivered one lie and after another.

boxing = goat combat sport

With each boxing lesson, your penis gets 1 inch bigger.

I’m tired of MMA people saying boxing is physically less demanding than MMA. It’s actually way more demanding, way longer bouts, takes more skill and athleticism, much better gas tank, quitting in boxing is unacceptable unlike tapping out in MMA, the punches are way more painful due to hand wraps, 10 ounce gloves with hand wraps and a pro boxer punch is like a club to your head, it’s no joke the way MMA pundits have you believe

Boxing > MMA

And I love MMA but let’s be serious here

Its pretty obvious that him and the Fertittas were/are mainly boxing fans. It was just too expensive and risky getting into the boxing promotion game, and the UFC happened to be going cheap.

Rogan was another guy who talked shit about boxing and then totally rolled it back over the years like nobody would notice.

Excellent journalism!

Hmm how old is Scott Cokers son, and does he box too?

Back