Dana White refutes claim Jon Jones had one-night rehab stay for cocaine

Dana has a incentive to make it look better than it appears. He was the one on tv talking about how great this was for Jon. Now Jon can get the help he needs. All of this while Jon was not actually getting help.

Anderson is already on his third fight with the guy who beat him and he didn't pull half the shit Jones has. I can foresee Jones having 8 consecutive rematches with the guy who finally beats him. :icon_lol:

Dana will for sure take Jones out to pasture once jones is no longer of use to the company

If he really has an addiction to cocaine he has little incentive to quit!
He was tested for it when he wasn't supposed to be, he has not been fired from his job nor suspended by an AC, and he is the reigning UFC champion who just defeated Cormier, who was touted as his toughest opponent.

He must feel pretty fucking invincible. His inner mantra must be, "King Kong ain't got shit on me!"

Jon's too big for king kong. Kong gives up too much reach....

Dana White is such an honest, kind, and truthful individual. He would never lie or attempt damage control from terrible PR decisions.

I wonder who Jon Jones will blame for his cocaine use..

I cant wait to hear the bullshit story they come up with. Maybe they will use the sherdoggers story that Cartel forced Jones to do blow.

I love dana trying to buy time, hoping his non answer somehow make sense later on or people will forget once the time comes to actually answer to the truth.

I personally think Jones should have just went the path of denial...makes more sense than the route he took.

You guys are some basic b!tches making such a fuss over someone's recreational drug use. I really enjoy the dope fiends or ex-fiends telling us how serious this is. There is no one on this site with the level of discipline of Jones. Don't compare your shitty life to a world champion.

If I seen a professional athlete enjoying an alcoholic beverage, I wouldn't assume they had a drinking problem. I bet that their would be some basic b!tches straight out of AA telling us to think about the kids.

01a45aa7bdcc68fdea17af8a39b38577eed672068006eb45f7384b35e8812008.jpg

Jon is so successful even his mother is hating and trying to make him look bad. The kind and noble uncle Dana knows the truth.

Maybe he didn't take the rehab seriously because he isn't/wasn't at that addict level yet, like the difference between a guy who drinks at parties and a full blown alchoholic. So when the rehab people ask him how it has negatively impacted his life and he says it hasn't (other than getting caught). What are the rehab people supposed to work with on that? What things couldn't be said in like 5 minutes and anyone with half a brain would already know and have heard before: "It could ruin your career", "Drain your finances", "End your marriage", etc.

I don't like or dislike Jon Jones other than appreciating that he is a very good fighter, but acting like him popping for cocaine means that hes on the "I'll suck **** for coke" level of addiction because of it is ridiculous.

Dana White looks a lot like Phil Collins. Coincidence?

Thank god a bastion of honesty like Dana is clearing up all the confusion. Rest easy, Sherdog, Uncle Dana would never mislead you.

My own obsession with this has nothing to do with outrage that Jones does coke, or that he is forsaking a much needed stint in rehab (I don't think he needs it), but it is more the UFC's inconsistent position on code of conduct, and also Jones' fakeness exposed.

Back