• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

News Dana White: Paulo Costa vs. Khamzat Chimaev On the Verge of Being CANCELLED.

Duplessis laughing his tits off right now at the match making balls up the UFC wanted, to leapfrog his chance.
Would be sick if he is the one that fights Khamzat

Dolidze - Chimaev.

This would be the most logical continuation. Dolidze has challenged Chimaev before. They both know how to wrestle. Both Dolidze and Chimaev are good at standing. Dolidze's 2 defeats are absolutely doubtful and a lot of arguments can be made on this topic, in both cases we saw a big mistake by the referees. That's why I think Dolidze deserves to fight with Chimaev.

Let's throw the Champ in there and see what happens.

Dolidze - Chimaev.

This would be the most logical continuation. Dolidze has challenged Chimaev before. They both know how to wrestle. Both Dolidze and Chimaev are good at standing. Dolidze's 2 defeats are absolutely doubtful and a lot of arguments can be made on this topic, in both cases we saw a big mistake by the referees. That's why I think Dolidze deserves to fight with Chimaev.
Ridiculous. Dolidze is no way remotely on Chimaevs level. I’d rather see Shavkat.

Costa should probably go to BKFC to fight Mike Perry.

Ridiculous. Dolidze is no way remotely on Chimaevs level. I’d rather see Shavkat.
0 arguments. Jimmy Darmody probably won't help you find arguments. On what basis do you set the levels? Has anyone leveled Roman Dolidze with the ground and based on that you set his level with Khamzat Chimaev? You can't talk about what you haven't seen yet. That's why it's actually funny that you write something blindly.

Is there a way to look up my own posts from the past few months? I swear there was a turd thread talking about how Costa was going to destroy Chimaev and I said Costa wouldn't even show up.

It's like the one person Dana should actually not be friends with

Shit sucks, but this is what the UFC gets for scrapping a perfeclty fine Costa vs Aliskerov fight during summer. And not allowing Usman to take on Chimaev in a catchweight.

Now here we are, Costa still without a fight in 2023 after the clout chasing. Chimaev without an opponent. Aliskerov who don't have a chance to make a statement, fighting the bum Alves now.

What a joke of an organization. Yikes!

That could very well be true.

But my cynical side wonders why Costa would leak the elbow injury at all if he knows it would jeopardize the fight?
The UFC knew about the injury already.

Shit sucks, but this is what the UFC gets for scrapping a perfeclty fine Costa vs Aliskerov fight during summer. And not allowing Usman to take on Chimaev in a catchweight.

Now here we are, Costa still without a fight in 2023 after the clout chasing. Chimaev without an opponent. Aliskerov who don't have a chance to make a statement, fighting the bum Alves now.

What a joke of an organization. Yikes!

This is what the UFC gets for putting on such big fights in Abu Dhabi with none of the top backups from the region. I imagine Volk was already training and going to be in attendance, but now the UFC needs to find someone who is actively training to fly around 14+ hours over to Abu Dhabi and take a 10 day short notice fight.

What did they think was going to happen? Paulo has pulled out of fights and missed weight before and Khamzat hasn't fought in a long time.

0 arguments. Jimmy Darmody probably won't help you find arguments. On what basis do you set the levels? Has anyone leveled Roman Dolidze with the ground and based on that you set his level with Khamzat Chimaev? You can't talk about what you haven't seen yet. That's why it's actually funny that you write something blindly.
You’re pretty triggered bro. It’s just a convo lol

Costa was going to pull out no matter what. It's what he does. Time to fish up Kelvin Gastelum

Back