Dana White on Darren Till “we may have pushed him too soon” - british men have glass jaws?

So because you haven't been shot in detroit, car jacked in LA, spiked at spring break or tied to a truck and dragged through town in the lovely deep south all Americans are great, you read about some dick heads on holiday and they're the yardstick to which all of the UK is judged?
Come on now.
There are shitheads in every country. Don't drag us down. I will happily give you all of the muslims until they can assimilate to the west.

Till needs to move up to 185 imo.

There are shitheads in every country. Don't drag us down. I will happily give you all of the muslims until they can assimilate to the west.
Of course there are shit heads in every country, that's my point, your Muslim point makes zero sense though.
And why the fuck is this thread still going? You get a yellow for calling someone a cunt for being a cunt but a fucking hate thread like this? Nah that's fine.

Of course there are shit heads in every country, that's my point, your Muslim point makes zero sense though.
And why the fuck is this thread still going? You get a yellow for calling someone a cunt for being a cunt but a fucking hate thread like this? Nah that's fine.
Its really weird how it works and yeah the muslim thing was just me venting my frustrations.

Could you imagine if we really had glass jaws?

It would be a gutter that if we bit a burger and it just shattered lol

Bisping - good jaw
Till - he had a good jaw vs Woodley, KTFO by Masvidal
Manuwa - pure glass
Pearson - had a good chin, even if he was finishes several times
Conor - irish, but he is speaking their language so he's included... great chin
Hardy - good chin
Daley - good chin
MVP - not a good chin

So the answer is No

Wow. Ok. Muhammad Ali - speaks their language, great chin. Mark Hunt - speaks their language, great chin...

<FutbolThink>

lol... British bashing thread.

It's alright in a few years their new Muslim overlords will produce better Wrestlers and they...... will still suck... who am I kidding.

J/K - I actually like the Brits, except when they are droning on about Gun Control.

I know. Imagine controlling guns...

tumblr_o8aq1qGTmi1qa33wlo2_500.gif

and had GSP looking like this during the fight
georges-st-pierre-michael-bisping-ufc-217-10.jpg

Totally a can. Fuck off buddeh

oie_2721040Xb4444bR-696x392.jpg
GOAT

Back