Dana White "Leonard Garcia finds a way to win these fights"

TomTomNT

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Pretty much what Dana is saying here, while judges are gifting Jon decisions at random... first Gus fight, Santos fight, Now Reyes.... Jesus this guy out here losing every other fight if the judges were on point.

Funny how people gotta say some crazy shit in order to justify Jon winning these fights.
But but Jon was ADVANCING, but but JON HAD LEG KICKS, lel.

But but why are you so salty?

No salty, but when a guy wins legit he should get the win, and just because the judges are clowns we shouldnt sit here and pretend that Reyes didnt win that fight....Jon was literally confused as to what to do until the 4th and 5th round....How is it that mighty mouse can lose his belt on a close decision but Jon can only lose if he gets KO'ed or subbed?

What does Leonard Garcia have to do with this? You didn't really tie that in very well TS. Just sayin'.

What does Leonard Garcia have to do with this? You didn't really tie that in very well TS. Just sayin'.
leonard garcia was always memed for winning a bunch of decisions he didnt deserve.. i was trolling that Jon is getting on that level with the first Gus fight, Santos fight, now Reyes, you can argue all 3 of those he lost, especially the Gus and Reyes fights, i think he would of lost Santos fight even more clear if Santos didnt get injured...

No salty, but when a guy wins legit he should get the win, and just because the judges are clowns we shouldnt sit here and pretend that Reyes didnt win that fight....Jon was literally confused as to what to do until the 4th and 5th round....How is it that mighty mouse can lose his belt on a close decision but Jon can only lose if he gets KO'ed or subbed?
Just how it goes, there have been worse decisions than this. I'd give Reyes this one 3-2 but Santos and Gus not so much. Not every close fight is a robbery, these judges were terrible all night and should be fired. So yeah chalk this one up to the judges being morons.

leonard garcia was always memed for winning a bunch of decisions he didnt deserve.. i was trolling that Jon is getting on that level with the first Gus fight, Santos fight, now Reyes, you can argue all 3 of those he lost, especially the Gus and Reyes fights, i think he would of lost Santos fight even more clear if Santos didnt get injured...
Thanks for the explanation.

giphy.gif

Leonard Garcia was a one dimensional brawler that got by on his chin and wild swings with shit accuracy. He hypnotized judges into robberies. Garcia/Phan 1 stands as one of the worst robberies of the modern era.

What does that have to do with Jones that; was mixing in a variety of strikes, attempted TDs, landed more overall than Reyes, and was the more accurate striker that night(62% vs 44%)?

Nice thread OP, I see the point you’re trying to make and I felt the same way about his comments but couldn’t find a nice way of expressing my feelings

Cruz and Melendez were right

if you land a punch on Jones people will say you won

Can you get any cooler of a first name than "Leonard"?

Sadly, now Johny has now been gifted 3 decision wins. He's goat contender status is seriously mined.

Cruz and Melendez were right

if you land a punch on Jones people will say you won
What about 80 significant strikes landed on him? To Jones 70, i know ur trolling, but its not "he got hit once", he got destroyed the first 3 rounds....He got out struck 13-11 in the 4th as well that people instantly are giving it to Jon.... 2 takedowns defended as well.... Again, what the fuck did Jon do the entire fight to win this lmao.. he got destroyed and mauled the first 3 rounds....basic math, 3 beats 2....Jon literally coasted the entire fight and got a gift decision based on what? Some phantom notion that you gotta KO the champion in order to take his belt? I guess mighty mouse is scratching his head right now.....

Back