• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Dana White kissing his former/current female employees...

Please don't comes to mind seeing those

It'll be a fun day on sherdog if years from now we find out that Dana was going full Weinstein on these chicks.

x5dDh4v.png
Weird. He went from handsome, to ugly, to tomato.

6b3042df9e89c7b1bba80be1a97e9834.gif

Pics like this make me think that island really does exist
It did. Rich and powerful people would go there and fuck kids. Pretty sure Epstein video taped them for blackmailing purposes. Possibly for Mossad. Now imagine two POTUS having been flown there on Epsteins private jet......

Honestly Dana has balls of steel after all this is America 2020 and all the proof is out there for him to get his butt sued and fired. It would not be hard for one single female to take him to court and ruin him I've seen many men go down for way less. And for all you people saying this is okay just remember all it takes is for a person who hates you to find out, or for the female to spaz out and go to HR and the next thing you know you're being pulled into the office to be fired. You may think that's not the case but that is very much the case in America this day and age.

Good grief the internet is so creepy. Especially murican forums

Talking about a complete stranger & what he does in his personal time? So weird! This man has no idea who any of you are & wouldn’t piss on any of us if we were on fire, and vice versa. And you’re talking about his personal life, a total stranger ?

Honestly Dana has balls of steel after all this is America 2020 and all the proof is out there for him to get his butt sued and fired. It would not be hard for one single female to take him to court and ruin him I've seen many men go down for way less. And for all you people saying this is okay just remember all it takes is for a person who hates you to find out, or for the female to spaz out and go to HR and the next thing you know you're being pulled into the office to be fired. You may think that's not the case but that is very much the case in America this day and age.
What proof?

Something tells me that he will get Weinstein’d years from now.

What proof?

Him kissing them, him calling people various names, you think it takes much proof these days if you do you're in for a rude awakening at some point in time and things are only getting worse.

Him kissing them, him calling people various names, you think it takes much proof these days if you do you're in for a rude awakening at some point in time and things are only getting worse.
None of that is proof of what you are claiming and not enough in court. There would have to be a lot more behind it.

Back