Media Dana White: Khabib Returning In September, Ben Askren vs Jorge Masvidal, Conor McGregor's Arrest

If Maia can take down and control Jorge for a long period of time, I'm sure Askren can do the same thing.

Masvidal better train with his boy Colby for this fight. Colby can immitate Askrens style well.

Askren would destroy Masvidal, bad matchup.
Still, it's as if Dana is determined to have Askren beaten up with these match-ups. The first heavy-handed assassin sort of succeeded, but still lost the fight. Masvidal is another heavy-handed assassin.

If Askren wins against #3 ranked Masvidal......

Askren vs. Colby (Masvidal's BFF)

or

Askren vs. Marty

are both very marketable fights

nobody but a 1 punch KO artist beats Ben. Robbie is one of those guys.

Masvidal couldn't even get a 2 piece in before he was on the ground.

Even moreso than usual, I wouldn't believe anything that comes out of Dana's mouth on the topic of Askren. We all know he hasn't buried that hatchet.

Cliffs?

Edit - got my green belt, sweet! Is there a list somewhere of how many posts are required for each belt?
Yes there is

Unfortunate because I've become a bigger fan of Masvidal after his KO of Till and "3 piece and a soda". But I gotta go with my boy Askren. I think he struggles at first, but his chain wrestling will overwhelm Masvidal.

It'll be interesting to see how Ben does in this fight compared to Maia.

Oh hell yeah, that fight has Chicago written all over it. Seems like an easy fight for Askren, which I love, get that title fight.

Askren's ability to self promote had his bosses telling Dana to not slow down his train with a rematch.

I don't want Askren vs Masvidal. That fight will suck.

Ben has the worst stand up in history of stands up

Goddamn truth right there, prob the only reason I dont like Ben. I have respect for his grappling and have since he joined Bellator but damn it hurts my eyes watching him “strike”.

Back