Media Dana White: "Khabib is still the 155 champ, pretty sure he will come back for #30"

giphy.gif
source.gif

#1 pound for pound, but he practically killed himself cutting weight to avoid men just 15 lbs heavier than him and to have a size advantage
over his opponents his entire career, seems legit...
find me one picture of khabib having a size advantage fam ...

conor fighting weight 171 lbs, khabib 172 lbs, dustin 175 lbs, kevin lee 184 lbs, etc

So Khabib gets to do EXACTLY what GSP did that pissed Dana off so bad. Sit around and hold up the division, say he’s retired but not really I’m keeping the belt. Maybe I’ll fight again who knows fuck the division with Dana’s blessing.

Disgusting.
Dana just wants the cash cow.. want happened to when a fighter saids he’s done, he’s done. Why possibly khabib would want to fight. Greed just greed..

Dana white : if a guy says he's retired, then he's retired.

Also Dana white: give khabib some time to heal emotionally. He'll said he'll speak to his mother.

find me one picture of khabib having a size advantage fam ...

conor fighting weight 171 lbs, khabib 172 lbs, dustin 175 lbs, kevin lee 184 lbs, etc
I see what you mean, hard to tell if there's a clear size advantage...
OFF-PLATFORM-Khabib-Wedding.jpg

Imagine idolizing and white knighting for this dude, SMH.

PS: he doesn't know you exist.

I see what you mean, hard to tell if there's a clear size advantage...
OFF-PLATFORM-Khabib-Wedding.jpg

Imagine idolizing and white knighting for this dude, SMH.

PS: he doesn't know you exist.

Mate I can understand not liking a fighter, it is like football, you support your team and you hate the the rival team. But it shouldn't prevent us to think and use our brains.

I asked you a simple question to support your thesis, and you send me picture of Khabib and his wife ?

At least I know that you couldn't find a picture of khabib having a size advantage in the cage, so we both know what's up ...

Dana white : if a guy says he's retired, then he's retired.

Also Dana white: give khabib some time to heal emotionally. He'll said he'll speak to his mother.

But the two are different, Khabib is not Conor or Cejudo, pretending to retire to gain some leverage.
Khabib usually means what he says but he's also human and he's not above impulsive decisions made under emotional stress.

if he does come back, it will just prove what a hypocrite he is. and that his final transformation into conor himself is complete

The UFC will be out of business if Khabib retires.
Khabib is by far the biggest cash cow in the UFC.
I have never seen Dana have a mental breakdown like last week.

Back