Dana White just rented super yacht - 1.2 million $ + expenses a week

Yeah there definitely has to be hoes on that super yacht with him. Please tell me it's not just him and the chef.

Edit: Nevermind the chef is the hoe.
I’m sure his wife is there. ;)

I guess it’s ”f*ck friday” on that yacht tonite. Chef with that special room service included.

Screen_shot_2012-01-29_at_5.34.33_PM.png

You know he's got the best quaaludes stashed away on that boat.

Not a great look when fighters are making a case that they are paid peanuts in court. But I peg Dana as one of those people who are clever but not necessarily smart.

Lol. It seems like Dana is getting ready for a career hosting cooking shows after his UFC run is over. He loves doing these things. These dishes the "chefs" make generally seem fucktarded, though. That Feta cheese dish would have been way better just sprinkled on a salad with the other ingredients and some balsamic vinegar, instead of that deep fried turd, where the figs, etc., just fall off before he could eat it. No doubt he is getting some kind of remuneration for this. Probably a discount on the rental, but I doubt a freebie. Those things are expensive. Daner could very well buy a luxury yacht (it's pronounced: "Throatwarbler mangrove"), but he probably doesn't want the hassle. Maintenance, upkeep, etc., is a bit of work and money. He could definitely afford to buy one of these, if he wanted to, though.

#NotMyValentina

She's not bad tho

<mma4>

I remember meeting Dana in 2006 and the dude was super nice and even answered questions I asked him regarding bringing PRIDE guys over at the time. I can't hate on the guy considering I've ran into dudes like Trigg who was a total douche.

wonder if his wife also enjoyed the luxury of that yacht... hmm

Back