• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Dana White: "Jiri Went To A Shed For 3 Days No Water/Food To PRAY When Told About Fight, This Is Real"

I don’t see a trilogy happening. I hope it would, but I don’t think so. If Jiri doesn’t win, he’ll be compared to Fabia

so hes a modern day samurai and also prays to a god
a christian or muslim god?

machida drinking piss is weird but it has some benefits
but jiri went to a whole new level lmfao

Jiri accuses Poatan of summoning evil spirits.

But Jiri summoned shed.

Dana is loving it.

USADA is gone because they were coming out with all these different tests for stuff like evil spirits, shed, dog semen, Grasso pee, propercoketanyl, etc.

Dana can't afford to have half the roster suspended, so he suspended usada.

MMW.

Jiri and Alex are the two best signings they've made in absolutely years.

This fight is going to be a fun one. At first I thought Alex will win again, but have since switched to Jiri by KO.

Fuck I can't wait for this one.
I'm a Poatan and Jiri fan and thinking about it, Jiri winning is fine by me as it sets up a sick trilogy.

My man should get a Tiny House :)

micromansions7.jpg
That's dope

If you want to have the experience of a god speaking to you, going three days without food and water is a pretty sure way to make it happen. Doesn't mean a god will actually speak to you, but if that's the hallucination you want, you'll get it.
Jiri is a Christian and fasting is normal for us

Back