Dana White is an idiot, Nate Diaz is not a welterweight

natzila.gif

The Gooffather always speaks the truth! Nate is a Giant.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█░░░░░░░░▀█▄▀▄▀██████░▀█▄▀▄▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░▀█▄█▄███▀░░░░▀█▄█▄███▀

deal with it

Yeah Yeah queer all in the messages asking me to leave you alone while you follow me thread to thread and talk shit for the Internet to see. Sounds like you're the fake tough guy. My name is lathe moniz and the man I stabbed in the face is Paige parker jr. I have nothing to hide, not ashamed of who I am , where I come from, what I've done, or a liar .

I looked up your face book page. the caption on this pic reads "Do I look like an loose and easy beech"?
15698144_841454409291550_5353922314650254069_n.jpg

tumblr_lz5ia86DVz1qdeocv.gif

Last edited:
I knew you would, that's why I put my name on there. I don't need fake pics of rappers as my front. I'm as real as they come you dumb fuck go thru the whole thing , see where this past weekend I sold food to buy Christmas presents for the poor kids in my community. I'm a real man playboy and yes I did stab a man in the face right off main street a block from where I was just passing out toys.

We-are-laughing-GIF.gif

What's funny? I gave you my name so you could be an little kid and snoop around my Facebook and see what a man is about. Don't be afraid of post yours now I ain't no bitch, I'll look but won't try to Clown you. Like I said go thru the whole thing.

What's funny? I gave you my name so you could be an little kid and snoop around my Facebook and see what a man is about. Don't be afraid of post yours now I ain't no bitch, I'll look but won't try to Clown you. Like I said go thru the whole thing.

Bro you stalked me at 2am in the morning out of nowhere. Im not giving some crazy dog guy access to my personal life. get out of here man youre weird

Bro you stalked me at 2am in the morning out of nowhere. Im not giving some crazy dog guy access to my personal life. get out of here man youre weird
Nah, your pussy ass was following me thread to thread and when I asked you to meet up you hit me with the "id kill you dog" I told you you wouldn't kill shit and gave you my info, don't be afraid to post yours you little fat fuck.

Back