Dana White: 'I am going to unveil the future of fighting'

ConsiderateFearlessHummingbird-size_restricted.gif

@bigwaverider can we make this one an animated emoticon ?

15 minute walkouts and 2 minute rounds and 5 minute breaks 30 min promotion video between fights

The future of fighting is . . . Boxing!

straight from dana's mouth:

"when i said i'm gonna show you guys the future of fighting, i was taking about the apex"

timestamped

"UFC®, the world’s premier mixed martial arts organization, today announced the opening of UFC APEX®, the new, state-of-the-art, 130,000 square-foot production facility in Las Vegas.

The building, which contains more than 50,000 square feet of production space and over 70,000 square feet of office space, will officially open its doors today, on Tuesday, June 18, by hosting its first event, the season three premiere of Dana White’s Contender Series.

“UFC APEX is going to be a massive game changer for combat sports and for UFC,” said UFC President Dana White. “This facility gives us the flexibility to try new things and push the envelope on producing and distributing combat sports all over the world. We are limited only by my imagination. When you think of where we started and where we are now, it’s pretty incredible, but we haven’t even scratched the surface of how big this will become.”

https://www.ufc.com/news/ufc-apex-officially-opens-las-vegas

He really means the future of fighting:

2000.jpeg

Tune in every Wednesday on ESPN+ for “Dana White’s Orphan Fights”.

"If you don't like watching the orphan division you are a not a real fight fan also you hate kids and are gay." - OMMA lovers

"when i said i'm gonna show you guys the future of fighting, i was taking about the apex"

timestamped

Thank you for posting that and with timestamp.

MYSTERY SOLVED! and Dana is still a goofball.

They're going down M1 route, Zuffa is introducing swords to 5 round title fights.

timestamped

"UFC®, the world’s premier mixed martial arts organization, today announced the opening of UFC APEX®, the new, state-of-the-art, 130,000 square-foot production facility in Las Vegas.

The building, which contains more than 50,000 square feet of production space and over 70,000 square feet of office space, will officially open its doors today, on Tuesday, June 18, by hosting its first event, the season three premiere of Dana White’s Contender Series.

“UFC APEX is going to be a massive game changer for combat sports and for UFC,” said UFC President Dana White. “This facility gives us the flexibility to try new things and push the envelope on producing and distributing combat sports all over the world. We are limited only by my imagination. When you think of where we started and where we are now, it’s pretty incredible, but we haven’t even scratched the surface of how big this will become.”

https://www.ufc.com/news/ufc-apex-officially-opens-las-vegas

Man that was a let down

The future is here and long story short; Dana overpromised and didn't deliver (shocking I know)

Back