Dana White hopes surgery relieves Meniere's disease

Lethal

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Forum Administrator
Reaction score
Ultimate Fighting Championship President Dana White is heading to California to undergo surgery on his left inner ear.White suffers from Meniere's Disease, a disabling inner-ear disorder that can cause vertigo, ringing (tinnitus) and pressure in the ear and fluctuating hearing loss. There is no cure, but it can be treated.

White, who has suffered from the disease since 2011, was originally supposed to have surgery in October, but postponed it due to his non-stop schedule.The fiery UFC boss is scheduled to be admitted to Los Angeles' House Clinic on Tuesday, where White says Dr. John House will peel back his left ear in order to insert a plastic tube in the hope of reducing a series of crippling Meniere's disease attacks.

"They're going to cut my ear off," White told USA TODAY Sports. "My left ear, they're going to cut it off so they can get inside. They're going to insert a tube, and this surgery is pretty new

God bless. I hope everything goes well for him and he's in full strength post surgery.

I really wish him the best, that disease must be fucking miserable. I have had hearing problems recently, I hope this isn't it. Time for the doctor I guess.

I'm sure all the praying to God he does will help him.

Feel better Uncle Dana.

Vertigo is no joke. Can hit at any bloody time and knock you are your ass dizzy enough to feel like you gotta puke your guts out until it decides to go away on it's own could be minutes, days or even many months.

Dana, I don't always like ya but I wish you good health and a speedy recovery boss man.

I bet if i licked the inside of his ear everything would be ok

sad to say it but mma needs this guy who i hate and like at the same time, good luck to him

Relax, dr House is treating him. It will be OK.
But seriously, best wishes Dana.

good luck Dana. I hope that you get a full recovery

hope all is good. ufc can't do without dana white.

The UFC is bigger than Dana and MMA is bigger than the UFC.

While he has had this disease I have been able to excuse him for being the complete and utter **** that he is. Just like with the fighter, once healthy you have no excuses left.

Hope a speedy recovery. Vertigo is nothing to mess with, that shows how much time he really puts into the UFC if he's postponed treatment this long.

Really hope it goes well for him. It's pretty impressive he can keep up his workload considering Meniere's is a big pain in the ass.

Back