Dana White has a soft spot for Jake Ellenberger

Jay philips

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Is it not odd that Ellenberger loses 86,138 fights in a row, well not that many but definitely has an upside down win loss record in his last 10 to say the least. Keeps his job then lands a liver kick to an opponent that was not taking him serious at all I mean Matt was fighting like he had already knocked Jake out but anyway the kick was not something that made me stand up and go "woooooooooooo fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck yea" and he gets a 50,000 bonus

I fucking loved it. That was such a feel-good moment. Nothing like a good body shot.

Don't care I like Jake Ellenberger. Also, so glad he won.

He should buy him a membership to dollar shave club then. Homie cant grow a beard.

I figured he hated him, feeding him to Matt Brown. Not an easy opponent after showing questionable mental toughness. Though it's Joe Silva not Dana we should be talking about.

Jake's great and it was awesome to see him win.

Also, he's had one of the strongest strength of schedules at WW in his last 7 fights.
Look at that schedule. It's brutal.

Happy for him.

He was a top prospect years back and kinda fell off.. Hope his stock keeps rising.

it was really nice he got the bonus, deserved it too IMO, i'm a secret nuthugger of burger and man I went crazy when he took out Brown haha, prolly woke up couple neighbours

I'm not sure "to say the least", but he was 4-6 in his last 10, to a pretty rough crowd, and before that he beat Jake Shields.

Solid gatekeeper. Looking forward to watching Scraggleberger fight again.

Was hoping brown would win but it's nice to see Ellenburger pulling the trigger.

I like Ellenberger and its a well known fact that Brown acts like a douche. Loved seeing it.

Jake trains with Rhonda , uncle dana will take care of him .

Rumour has it after the fights Dana and Jake went to eat some burgers. Dana even suggested when Jake retires he should open up his own burger joint called Ellen-Burgers.

I fucking loved it. That was such a feel-good moment. Nothing like a good body shot.

True, but Matt would drop from a body shot by a two year old.

Jake trains with Rhonda , uncle dana will take care of him .

he does not train there anymore, he trained with Kings MMA for this fight. If he trained with Ronda or specifically with Edmund he woulda lost via ko

Rumour has it after the fights Dana and Jake went to eat some burgers. Dana even suggested when Jake retires he should open up his own burger joint called Ellen-Burgers.

:D

1) Berger is a company man and just got his 18th career KO. Wrestlers get a lot less rope

2) He was fighting world class top 5 guys like MacDonald and Lawler in his losing streak

3) How do you not know Matt Brown exclusively fights like that, running forward?

Yeah a spectacular 1-1-2 knock down and liver kick KO to close the show in the first round is likely to get you a bonus.

Jake was pretty much cut from the UFC, Dana meet with him prior and informed they are cutting him and he asked for another chance and he promised he will deliver and he most certainly did. That is a prime example of a guy fighting for his career and coming out on fire.

And thread starter.....Matt by no means fought like that cause he under estimated Jake, he got hit by a huge right hand and never recovered. Jake just took it to him.

Lol oh TS. They had cut Berger and he basically had to plead for another fight, they gave him Matt Brown after losing to Saff lol. Was happy to see him get the W, he deserved it.

He should buy him a membership to dollar shave club then. Homie cant grow a beard.

That's another reason I like him me and him are in the same boat there. Although I am younger than him so I got time still I guess.

Back