• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Dana White doesn't know who Luke Thomas is and curses him out on Twitter

Thanks for this.

Always wondered what Luke's response was, but I can't always catch his live chats, and I never saw anyone post what his reaction was.

Luke can come off rather smug and at times, even a little pompous. I still enjoy reading his articles and watching his chats, when I have the time.

Luke's a cool guy, in my book. And one of the good reporters in MMA, imo.

he bowed down to dana white like a little bitch.

how do you know when these live shit are happening?

i mean how to get a notification via email or w/e

how do you know when these live shit are happening?

i mean how to get a notification via email or w/e

Subscribing to the YT channel would be the easiest way in my opinion. I can't tell you for sure what days they're on but I want to say Luke's live chat Q&As were ran somewhere around Wednesday afternoon, don't quote me though.

Here is the channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/MMAFightingonSBN

Luke definitely doesn't cover this sport for the love of it, he covers it as a job. To which I don't respect him as a fan. He is intelligent, he is informed, but he doesn't do it cuz he loves the sport. It's just a paycheck too him.

That's what I've taken away from his comments as a journalist.

I'm guessing Dana knows who Thomas is and is just trying to get the guy's goat. Either that or his Meineire's surgery damaged part of his brain.

Thomas is a pompous blowhard, but he's pretty entertaining and does occasionally spark some interesting discussions. He's the man who coined the term "promotional malpractice", which he uses with 100% sincerity. Hard to find that kind of comedy elsewhere.

Luke definitely doesn't cover this sport for the love of it, he covers it as a job. To which I don't respect him as a fan. He is intelligent, he is informed, but he doesn't do it cuz he loves the sport. It's just a paycheck too him.

That's what I've taken away from his comments as a journalist.

Hmm. I agree that he doesn't seem to love the sport (I'm pretty sure he's said that part of the reason he hates having all these extra events is because he doesn't like to have to watch more fights). However, I do think he loves covering the sport, because it allows him to shit all over something, which is his true passion. The guy is a fucking critic.

tumblr_ltpjj9WfR81qjg7s0o1_500.jpg

is sherdog the only MMA website half of you fools go on?

how the hell have any of you not heard of Luke Thomas?? I found out about him probably the 2nd year of getting into MMA. And I've been around longer than most of you.

Yes, aside from some MMA-related FB pages I 'like' and twitter accounts

I didnt know who he was reading the thread title

Thomas is right

You mma fans need to get a grip, the UFC sticking on 50 cards in the US that are poor may get views there but everywhere else the interest is declining

Back