Dana White DESTROYS "Moron" Brendan Shaub in yet another social media rant

Quit hating on Dana White, y'all just a bunch of haters. I'm thinking most of you are probably 16 year old virgins, this may be why ya cant see the Forest For The Trees. Little kids learn how appreciate the finer things in life will ya, without Dana White, do you think you will be having this conversation right now will there even be a UFC for you to talk about?

I didn't think so dummy.

stfu piss belt

But Dana would have been able to Kick Tito's ass. Just ask him, he will tell ya..
What are the hell are you babbling about?

Not at all, I was just making a point, and stating the facts. Why you cant see the forest for the trees, I dont understand...

Simple fact: without Dana White, you dont exist, your life on sherdog.com is depended on Dana White like or not douchebag. Okie dokie

Dana White has never put his ass on the line in front of millions... But he has put millions of dollars on the line to start the business so everyone else like Brian scwab can make money out of it...

"He put millions of dollars on the line"

I didn't realise that was Dana's money.

Dana White's UFC record is???

Getting chased out of Boston
Having a mother who hates him
Calling a female journalist a c**t
Crying when he put the belt on Cain
Losing thousands when Rampage beat the shit out of Chuck
Firing Jon Fitch for not signing a slave contract and then being cucked by Lorenzo Fertita.
Getting snow on his driveway

Schaub is a true story of inspiration and shows that anyone can do anything. He is not great at anything but managed to make it in a litany of different ventures by buddying up with the right people and riding the right dicks: he got on TUF by being Carwin's buddy, he was BJJ spotlighted (shut it down) because he was the Gracie's buddy, he got the red carpet treatment because her was Ronda's boyfriend, then he got a podcast because he was Callen's buddy and got a stand up special because he is Rogan's buddy. If Schaub can make it, about anybody can if they ride the right d's.

Last edited:
I’m not a fan of Brendan but obviously he knows a lot about the sport. He competed in the UFC, has tons of friends that are fighters, Joe Rogan is like his best friend. So he’s pretty plugged in. Dana just talking about his record like that speaks to a lack of knowledge. Greg Jackson has never competed in the UFC. I say he is pretty plugged in on how the UFC works.

Brendan is not a kickboxer, who the hell he thinks he is? Kickboxing is good for striking but it can be good for takedown defense too he's out of his mind.

Destroys?

Ranting like a 5 year old is not destroying anything. Maybe the fat pink goof should get in the cage with Schaub.

Not at all, I was just making a point, and stating the facts. Why you cant see the forest for the trees, I dont understand...

Simple fact: without Dana White, you dont exist, your life on sherdog.com is depended on Dana White like or not douchebag. Okie dokie

I was using Sherdog when Dana was Tito's manager, buddeh.

I understand what you're trying to say - you're just not saying it clearly and you're giving DW waaaay to much credit. Has he had a hand in the popularity of modern MMA? absolutely...but this "Simple fact: without Dana White, you dont exist, your life on sherdog.com is depended on Dana White like or not douchebag" is total nonsense.

He said K1 fighters and Adesanya was never K1 level or even close.
He chose MMA cause it was the only way to get opponents with an inferior striking
And Dana is just milking his cow

Dana White has never put his ass on the line in front of millions... But he has put millions of dollars on the line to start the business so everyone else like Brian scwab can make money out of it...
He didn't put "millions of dollars on the line", he put nothing in because he didn't have any real money before Zuffa took over the UFC. And UFC wasn't 'started' by Dana. UFC was a company under SEG before Dana/Fertittas came along.

Quit hating on Dana White, y'all just a bunch of haters. I'm thinking most of you are probably 16 year old virgins, this may be why ya cant see the Forest For The Trees. Little kids learn how appreciate the finer things in life will ya, without Dana White, do you think you will be having this conversation right now will there even be a UFC for you to talk about?

I didn't think so dummy.

When it comes to Dana White it requires perspective. I am a long time fan of the sport. I watched UFC 1 as a kid live on PPV. I used to rent the old UFC VHS Tapes at my local video store. Dana did get the sport out of the dark ages with a lot of hard work and vision. He also had the talent in the cage that came along to change the landscape. Without the GSP's, the Tito's, the Chucks, Anderson, etc..

the UFC is likely not around. MMA might be dead.

The problem with Dana is he has gone out of his way time and again, to wreck fighters legacies or damage their careers. He still hates on Tito to this day, demeaning him in the 30 for 30 documentary and why? Well it was all about Tito demanding more, and knowing his value. Tito was the first to demand his value because he knew his value.. To hear Dana tell it, Tito was the worst thing to ever happen to MMA. "A moron, a fuck up, does not know anything about business". To hear Dana tell it. Life is good for Dana when his fighters are getting their teeth kicked in for nickels and dimes.. GSP was once the Golden Boy of the UFC. Once GSP retired and demanded drug testing Dana turned on him, and to this day has little kind to say about GSP. GSP was once the highest grossing star in UFC history.. Rampage, Randy, Fedor on down the line Dana is almost as well known for his fighter feuds as his hard work building the brand of the UFC. Lying is like breathing for him..

In summary he is a piece of shit..

I was using Sherdog when Dana was Tito's manager, buddeh.

I understand what you're trying to say - you're just not saying it clearly and you're giving DW waaaay to much credit. Has he had a hand in the popularity of modern MMA? absolutely...but this "Simple fact: without Dana White, you dont exist, your life on sherdog.com is depended on Dana White like or not douchebag" is total nonsense.

Question:
Are we having this discussion under the "UFC" forum; or not?

Look I apologize if I came out a bit rude, Its because Dana White is not a bad actor, I can tell this from experience. He may not be perfect but I'm willing to bet he is a better man than most if not all the UFC athletes that are giving him bad rap. Its business we should be thankful we have Dana White for The UFC President. Dana is 5 x better than that Chatri Sityo who run ONE Championship.. Now that guy Chatri he's a bad actor...

Talk shit about him, I'll even support you... Lol.

Dana is so mad because Shaub inadvertently advises against going to UFC for those kickboxers, which is bad business for Dana. \

Dana is a clown tho.

When it comes to Dana White it requires perspective. I am a long time fan of the sport. I watched UFC 1 as a kid live on PPV. I used to rent the old UFC VHS Tapes at my local video store. Dana did get the sport out of the dark ages with a lot of hard work and vision. He also had the talent in the cage that came along to change the landscape. Without the GSP's, the Tito's, the Chucks, Anderson, etc..

the UFC is likely not around. MMA might be dead.

The problem with Dana is he has gone out of his way time and again, to wreck fighters legacies or damage their careers. He still hates on Tito to this day, demeaning him in the 30 for 30 documentary and why? Well it was all about Tito demanding more, and knowing his value. Tito was the first to demand his value because he knew his value.. To hear Dana tell it, Tito was the worst thing to ever happen to MMA. "A moron, a fuck up, does not know anything about business". To hear Dana tell it. Life is good for Dana when his fighters are getting their teeth kicked in for nickels and dimes.. GSP was once the Golden Boy of the UFC. Once GSP retired and demanded drug testing Dana turned on him, and to this day has little kind to say about GSP. GSP was once the highest grossing star in UFC history.. Rampage, Randy, Fedor on down the line Dana is almost as well known for his fighter feuds as his hard work building the brand of the UFC. Lying is like breathing for him..

In summary he is a piece of shit..

I see this is not made up stuff. I understand your point of view and why you would you think so poorly of Mr. White.. Well, you laid out such a compelling list I can't even argue with you. Tbh, there is too much detail I dont think I can counter it all and make a convincing point on my end.

I agree I wouldnt doubt it, I can see him doing all that and so what ever your thoughts of him I would say is justify...

However, that being true I stand by what I say, because I am familiar with these sort on conflict the reason for the actions, that took place between the Dana and the Tito.

I respect your opinion honestly, may be he was exactly that of what you describe... I'm just saying from my own exp. I think if you hear from Dana side of the story you probably will change your mind about the guy, may be or not....

Back