Dana White Comments On Fedors UFC Mockup Picture On Instagram

who cares? let the mods worry about it. I don't check this site every 10 minutes like some people so I'm glad he made the thread.

The original post is literally right next to this now.

in two weeks

Fedor - "I have decided to sign to Bellator with my friend Scott Coker, god bless"
Dana - "we threw everything we could at him but it just wasn't enough."

This wont happen, Coker already confirmed they are not signing him. Besides, Bellator has no one in heavyweight div for him to fight.

I wanna see Fedor vs Crocop 2
Still bigger than anything the ufc can put out there.

At this point, cro cop would get destroyed. He's a shadow of his former self. While fedor is most likely all healed up and ready to go.

At this point, cro cop would get destroyed. He's a shadow of his former self. While fedor is most likely all healed up and ready to go.

I agree, but I have heard rumors that Cro Cop is looking like Pride Cro Cop again too, we will see soon

It's amazing how far a wink will go in MMA
Just imagine what a kiss would do!

i don't see him doing well anymore. but who knows.

i don't see him doing well anymore. but who knows.

Win or lose I am just happy to see him finish his career in the UFC, his return has sparked my love for MMA to full force again, it has seriously been missing something for the last couple of years. I find myself checking the news sites and the forums here several times a day now to see if it has been officially been announced, I am little kid type giddy over this.

It's amazing how far a wink will go in MMA
Just imagine what a kiss would do!

20130321221720-c3e33a65.gif

Some reason I think he should fight Frank Mir. Whether Mir beats Arlovski or not is irrelevant.

Will be happy if they sign him for some high profile rematches (Crocop, Nog, Bigfoot, etc.) Maybe even the Barnett match that kept falling through. I don't want to see him fed to JDS, Cain, Werdum, etc. unless he can put a legitimate string together.

Win or lose I am just happy to see him finish his career in the UFC, his return has sparked my love for MMA to full force again, it has seriously been missing something for the last couple of years. I find myself checking the news sites and the forums here several times a day now to see if it has been officially been announced, I am little kid type giddy over this.

It's because EVERY legend is gone. GSP, JBJ, Anderson, Fedor. Even slightly lesser legends are gone/going. All we are left with is some poverty WMMA Rousey shit and Jos

Back