Dana White blames Tito Ortiz for Ronda Rousey vs. Cyborg falling through

It is okay, Dana and Tito get along great, they will be able to settle the dispute no problem..

lol, tito keep makin dana pull out his nonexistent hair

" This is what Tito had to say. " Immediately, upon hearing that he was been blamed for the match not taking place, Ortiz, a UFC Hall-Of-Famer reached out to MMAJunkie.com with the following statement:

Cyborg' will fight her anytime, anywhere at 145. Cris said she would kill herself trying to make 135. I won't allow it, (and) neither should the UFC or Dana. Cris wants the fight, fans want the fight, and so does the UFC. If Ronda is such a great fighter, why doesn't she fight at the weight she started at ? This is no different than (Anderson) Silva cutting to 170 to fight GSP. It's not healthy, period.

Meh, well, Cyborg is not going to move weight end of story. Rousey will have to move up but she should wait a few fights.

" This is what Tito had to say. " Immediately, upon hearing that he was been blamed for the match not taking place, Ortiz, a UFC Hall-Of-Famer reached out to MMAJunkie.com with the following statement:

Cyborg' will fight her anytime, anywhere at 145. Cris said she would kill herself trying to make 135. I won't allow it, (and) neither should the UFC or Dana. Cris wants the fight, fans want the fight, and so does the UFC. If Ronda is such a great fighter, why doesn't she fight at the weight she started at ? This is no different than (Anderson) Silva cutting to 170 to fight GSP. It's not healthy, period.

I agree with him and Dana is being a tard.

I don't know if I agree or not with Tito or Dana here.

What I do know is this confirms my issues with having a women's division in the UFC. There is not an abundance of good female fighters and they all don't fall into the same division.

Dana must b the biggest douch out there always throwing his own fighters under the bus

I don't know if I agree or not with Tito or Dana here.

What I do know is this confirms my issues with having a women's division in the UFC. There is not an abundance of good female fighters and they all don't fall into the same division.

exactly, I know it's not up to the UFC, but a 140 lb division would be best right now IMO

Gee, let my bigger fighter who pissed dirty in the pass fight the smaller fighter and not worry about that little thing called weight classes.

Did Tito ever fight at heavyweight? Why didn't he fight Mitrione at HW?

Back