Dana White at Press Conference on Jon Jones: Probably the best EVER.

Happy Thoughts

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
says it after someone asked if Jon Jones achievements are more stellar than Anderson Silva. Do you agree?

Give it 10-15 years and people will be saying he never really beat anyone who was that good.

Thought it was hilarious they didn't even mention Fedor, the real goat.

says it after someone asked if Jon Jones achievements are more stellar than Anderson Silva. Do you agree?

He didn't say that. He said if he keeps doing what he is doing it will be hard not to call him the greatest. I.E: He's not there yet.

He said if he continues winning/breaking records he will probably be the greatest ever.

Which brings up an interesting point, how many more people does he have to defeat for people to accept reality?

For me the DC win gave him the top spot, but a more decisive win over Gus in a rematch and it'd take away any doubt I have about making the claim.

Aldo still has a pretty legit claim at it, especially if he goes through with a superfight vs Pettis and beats him.

For me the DC win gave him the top spot, but a more decisive win over Gus in a rematch and it'd take away any doubt I have about making the claim.

Aldo still has a pretty legit claim at it, especially if he goes through with a superfight vs Pettis and beats him.

Agree, a definitive win over GUS and I do not see how people could deny his greatness.

With a win over DC he is getting there, i belive if he can convincingly defeat Gus/Johnson winner he is the GOAT period. No disrespect to Conor of course.

Barao will still be the P4P though ha.

hahaha after that pathetic showing against Gagnon? horrible footwork. Weight cut is killing me him literally and when he moves up to 45 Frankie edgar and conor will give him mad problems.

jose aldo is only man who can match jones in p4p as of now imo

25-1,18 fight win streak,9 title defenses

Haha wait if Silva ko's Diaz Silva will be regarded as THE BEST EVER by dana. Then when Rousey wins next she will be THE BEST EVER . When pettis wins next he will be THE BEST EVER. Point here being Dana is a promoter who ever is the headliner will be regarded as the best ever by Dana . His words hold no truth nor value to them.

jose aldo is only man who can match jones in p4p as of now imo

25-1,18 fight win streak,9 title defenses

Match?

Aldo has a better resume than Jones. He fought more skilled fighters in a skilled division.

The Nr.1 P4P spot belongs to Aldo for now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back