• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

News Dana White announcing more UFC 300 fights

Will the UFC 300 main event be announced tonight?

• Yes

Votes: 13 16.7%
  • No

Votes: 65 83.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think probably that they think 300 will be a huge success on its own, so they don't need him on the card. And having him on a subsequent PPV will guarantee a second big success. Plus they also want multiple title fights on 300, and they can't have him be the main over multiple title fights.
Yeah Ariel said from the beginning they are not going to put Conor on the card as 300 sells itself, so why have one huge ppv success when you can have two

Reactions: HHJ
299 is so stacked already that I doubt they would be able to top it.

Dana shot himself in the foot by trying to upstage Ngannou.

I think probably that they think 300 will be a huge success on its own, so they don't need him on the card. And having him on a subsequent PPV will guarantee a second big success. Plus they also want multiple title fights on 300, and they can't have him be the main over multiple title fights.
I agree but why put him on international fight week? That usually a big seller too

The title fights will be predictable. I hope the undercard is dope. Jiri Rakic is great.
I guess Conor Chandler main event
Pereira will be on it, Izzy too. Possibly vs each other.
Islam Justin could be on it.
Edwards.
Hope the undercard and non title fights will be bangers
If we get a card with 12 fights that all care to watch. 12 good name fights.
Paulo Costa hasn't fought in forever.
Just good names.
Canonier is due to fight too.

I also want 3 HW fights
Something like Gane vs Sergey, return of Rozenstruik and Volkanovski (not vs each other)
I want a couple HW LHW Mw fights
Maybe a Valentina fight.
Or the chinese champ wmma

Ronda is not making 185, let alone 135
Plus Ronda is just starting her tag team career on the "indies" with marina shafir. She wont come back, she is starting to actually enjoy wrestling now cuz outside of wwe she can actually impliment a shooter style with other talent and have full input in her matches along with her good buddy.

Dana is going to announce weilli vs grasso super fight.

Leon vs Whatshisface will also be announced.

finally, brick lossner will face Danni Cornier.

Dana is going to announce weilli vs grasso super fight.

Leon vs Whatshisface will also be announced.

finally, brick lossner will face Danni Cornier.
yeah I'd say Grasso vs Zhang is almost a dead cert for UFC 300. They both more or less agreed to it. Very interesting fight as Zhang will be stepping up to 125lbs.

This is where ufc tonight on fox was nice. The ufc would fill the show with the new fights being announced not this American idol bullshit

Back