Dana White Amused by Ronda Loss

Ronda Whosey? She fought at the beginning of wmma. She fought a bunch of mom's who worked in flower shops. When the sport caught up to her, she got crushed.

-DW
It's eerie, as I read this I can hear it in his voice. Did he say this about Royce?

It's eerie, as I read this I can hear it in his voice. Did he say this about Royce?

"Royce is a pioneer but let's be honest. HE fought a bunch of out of shape butchers who didn't even know throw a punch. Joanna who fights at 115 pounds, would've won that first UFC. Believe me when I tell you that."

Are you a simpleton? That was a 1% bonus freerol in danas mind. The truth is Dana knew Ronda had no shot at winning and sent her to the pit for a quick and final cash grab. Wringing the rag out, if you will.

Probably accurate.

Pretty good interview, Dana is in a great mood, he knows he's got some new stars to promote.
Lol, he just lost about one billion dollars and no has to pay McGregor another billion or the UFC will end up like Elite XC with that 100 million yearly mortage.

He knows he'll never hear from Ronda again, she probably gave him the finger and blocked his phone.

Dana's grand plans were destroyed once again. Ronda was supposed to beat Nunes, Holly is supposed to beat GDR, Ronda and Holly fight for the 145 belt in a big money fight, Ronda wins and becomes WMMA's only two belt holder, then she retires.

I think more likely Dana knew this was the last opportunity to promote and cash in from Ronda, which is why Nunes wasn't heavily promoted.

Back