• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Dana White: ‘I believe Jon Jones Is Innocent’

I wonder how much was needed for Dana to bribe USADA.
If Jones get away.

Dana should sing this live when Jones does his walkout for the Rumble/Cormier fight, like how Sinead O'Connor did for McGregor at 196.

Teflon Jon has his publicist working hard. They clearly find the court of publc opinion as important as his actual hearing.

Bathe in that salt, my tin foil hat wearing children.

So what are we suggesting here? That there is a coverup job going on with USADA and the UFC?

And the GOAT defeats USADA, I am not surprised motherfuckers

The crying was a clear sign of his innocence. One of the baddest dudes on planet earth is not going to be brought to tears so easily.

I'll believe Jones is innocent when hell freezes over. But since I'm an atheist, I doubt that will be happening anytime soon.

I don't believe a fucking word Dana White says so him saying he believes a habitual criminal and rule breaker/drug taker is embarrassingly unbelievable.
Going a little hard aren't we?

I believe he's been found guilty many times, but that's none of my business.

The woman jumped infront of Jones' car
The coke jumped into Jone's nostrils
The supplements jumped in Jones' system.

Please know your facts and not wrongfully accuse an innocent man
We can't help it, it's our white privilege blinding us to the fact Jon is an innocent man.

Maybe Jones can prove he took those pills? Where traces still in hes system to check? We have to remember, they likely did an investigation after he was taken off the card, so who knows?

I love that jones is coming back soon. Fuck the haters. Let the man fight.

I hate when I pour a glass of water, and someone throws some PEDs in it without me knowing about it

Back