• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Dana: "we paid Floyd"

We've already seen how it ends...

jon-jones-cyril-gane.gif

Jus shoop the big goofs face and done...

View attachment 984353

The fact that this clown gets so little media scrutiny that he can lie like this is amazing.

The UFC did jack shit to promote May/Mac. It was all Al Haymon and Showtime.

All they did was make Conor available and then take half of his paycheck afterwards.

Legit LOL at the idea of Fury showing up in the cage to get paid 5% of what he'd get from the Saudis to fight Usyk.
He negotiated the deal with Floyd. He’s not saying he promoted it BRO

There was no "we" in Mayweather vs Mcgregor, it was them promoting the whole thing and the UFC just tagged along for the ride, they paid the UFC who paid Conor, he didnt co-promote either.

Fury is never going to fight JJ in MMA, and probably never in Boxing either. Jones is a freakin' wrassler. Ngannou/Fury on the other hand might actually happen. These clowns should stop yappin' and make something happen.
Ngannou vs Fury was supposed to happen, or at least Ngannou did his part, he got out of the UFC, turns out Fury just say shit to stay relevant.

Floyd’s popularity took a big hit after the Manny fight his PPV vs Berto only did 400k. He doesn’t have a sticky fanbase.

Conor clears a million+ vs anybody.
Yes,its true Floyd needed a fight that would garner the kind of hits he was looking for and this was it. There was no boxer left (that he could beat) that was going to get him that. So Dana's not entirely wrong.

“Waaahhhh! Waaahhh! Dana hurt my feelings again!”

Stfu, crybaby. You don’t know jack sh*t about the promotional duties of both parties that made that fight. YOU’RE the clown.

LOL @ the UFC cuck who believes that they somehow paid Floyd for a boxing match that the UFC didn't even co-promote.

The fact that people like you exist is amazing.

I guess the year that Dana spent saying the fight was "fucking stupid" and "would never happen" was just five dimensional chess on his part too.

i'm an idiot and even i know the UFC did nothing but take money from Conor. Conor promoted everything, even more than Floyd. love him or hate him Conor was able to make the masses believe he had a chance. there's nobody besides delusional boxing fans/boxers who think Tyson Fury has a chance vs Jon fucking Jones in a cage. who the fuck is going to pay for Randy Couture vs James Toney 2.0? Dana made himself look stupid for even entertaining this "fight" and then on top of that lying about paying Floyd.

UFC allowed Conor to box despite him under contract with him. The boxing match made Conor more money than all of his ufc fights combined, even after the UFC took their cut. Conor’s fame was made off the UFC platform of course they’re gonna take their cut. It’s easy to hate on the UFC and yes a lot of their practices are less than fair but in the Conor vs Floyd match Conor played ball with UFC and it changed his life. If Ngannou boxed Wilder or Fury with the same agreement Conor had with the UFC (active UFC heavyweight champion vs boxing champion) he would’ve not only made a bunch of money, wilder or fury would have probably taken the fight instead of leaving him at the prom dance alone

View attachment 984353

The fact that this clown gets so little media scrutiny that he can lie like this is amazing.

All they did was make Conor available and then take half of his paycheck afterwards.

Legit LOL at the idea of Fury showing up in the cage to get paid 5% of what he'd get from the Saudis to fight Usyk.

"B-but Francis fumbled the bag! I love my Powerslap Uncle Dana!"

The UFC did stuff to promote the Mayweather Floyd fight.

oops.

UFC allowed Conor to box despite him under contract with him. The boxing match made Conor more money than all of his ufc fights combined, even after the UFC took their cut. Conor’s fame was made off the UFC platform of course they’re gonna take their cut. It’s easy to hate on the UFC and yes a lot of their practices are less than fair but in the Conor vs Floyd match Conor played ball with UFC and it changed his life. If Ngannou boxed Wilder or Fury with the same agreement Conor had with the UFC (active UFC heavyweight champion vs boxing champion) he would’ve not only made a bunch of money, wilder or fury would have probably taken the fight instead of leaving him at the prom dance alone

the UFC was not interested in allowing Ngannou to box at all. they never let Anderson or Aldo box either while under contract. Conor is literally the only fighter they've ever done that for and that's because he is the biggest money maker MMA has ever seen. yes, he used UFC to get famous but there has been NOBODY like him. he didn't play ball with the UFC the UFC played ball with him because they knew he'd pull an insane amount of money and that they'd get the lion's share. it was free money for the UFC. they didn't have to do promotion, they didn't have to run the event, they didn't have to sell the tickets, they did nothing but allow Conor to box Floyd. there is no money in boxing Ngannou, so no, i do not believe Ngannou would've made a bunch of money because Fury and Wilder wouldn't fight him and UFC wouldn't allow it because there's nothing for them to gain and they run the risk of their HW champion getting wrecked for relative peanuts.

i don't know why you think i hate the UFC. i specifically said Dana was dumb for lying because he lied, and dumb for even suggesting he can make Fury vs Jones because Fury is never fighting MMA. i didn't say anything about the UFC.

View attachment 984353

And yet he couldn’t budge on Ngannou’s desire to box. What a bullshit peddler.

Dana eat shit. Tyson aint fighting in your bush league.

LOL @ the UFC cuck who believes that they somehow paid Floyd for a boxing match that the UFC didn't even co-promote.

The fact that people like you exist is amazing.

I guess the year that Dana spent saying the fight was "fucking stupid" and "would never happen" was just five dimensional chess on his part too.

Waaahhhh! Waaahhhh! LOL@this crybaby, too

So is the UFC actually open to co-promoting, or is Dana just trying to use boxings popularity to insert ultimate fighting into the conversation.

Back