News Dana was nice enough to not run a UFC event the week of Fedor's retirement bout

Its the fear the power of Fedor trouncing the UFC in the ratings. Last time Fedor fought on CBS nationally televised network it hit their highest ratings of the year with 5.46 million. Now Fedor's retirement fight for the championship being broadcasted on the same network the ratings could possibly be even higher this time around. The UFC would end up getting trounced in the ratings.

bookmark this post when the ratings for this show come out

FjgDgIvWIAEErk1

Back in 2012-2014 ish ufc had an event every week..what happened?

On Zombie being injured?

Translation of last part of his post: The only thing I can say is sorry to everyone other than explaining the past. I don't know what's the point of saying this in the injured yard, but I'm a fan of martial arts deeply, but I wanted to let fans like me know the truth rather than making them believe contradictory or exaggerated words.
If you curse me for being injured, I'm in this situation too.. I would like to say sorry for not managing them sincerely. And even if the Korean tournament is cancelled due to my injury, I'm really sorry for the Korean players who lost the opportunity to play in front of their family and friends

I'm assuming it's cancelled since the UFC didn't list it on their event schedule on the broadcast and it seems they only go to foreign places if they have a local guy who is popular. Da Un Jung vs. Devin Clark and Doo Ho Choi vs. Kyle Nelson aren't bouts you headline the rare Fight Nights outside of the Apex.

Last edited:

They’re not airing at the same time.

Back