Dana wants Tony out, Conny in - animated

Stop posting this fucking shit already. If I had the opportunity to shut down one single youtube account, that would be it.

That was so dumb that it actually kind of made me mad.

I’m not proud to say this, but I’ve laughed more times at The Schmo than I ever have at these trash animated videos.

I am not here to defend the guy, but many people find him funny. I'll keep posting his stuff, cause its funny, and if you don't find it funny, you probably have no sense of humor.

Why all the hate? wasn't everybody on this guy nuts for these videos? I personally don't watch them but I find hilarious how many sherdogers get triggered by something so tiny like this

That was actually a reenactment of one of Tony's real training sessions.

I am not here to defend the guy, but many people find him funny. I'll keep posting his stuff, cause its funny, and if you don't find it funny, you probably have no sense of humor.
I'm not gonna defend that guy either but I'll defend your right to post it if it gets this type of reaction lol.

Is he funny than Tommy Toe Hold? I stopped watching these kind videos since 2015 I think

It was actually very good :) I'm always hesitant to play these but I never regret once I do play them.

I hope you aren't the retard that made this video, TS.

It lacks humor in every conceivable way. Utterly unfunny, and annoying as fuck, to boot.

If you find it funny, you probably have no personality.

Stop posting this fucking shit already. If I had the opportunity to shut down one single youtube account, that would be it.

Fuck off. This shit is glorious.

Does someone have a gun to your head forcing you to go on Youtube and watch things not of your choosing?

Fuck off. This shit is glorious.

Does someone have a gun to your head forcing you to go on Youtube and watch things not of your choosing?

I like it too

Seems to be the cool thing to do is hate the guy

Back