Dana Wants Lawler v. Diaz II. Do You?

ReadWrite

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Add UFC President Dana White to the list of people interested in a rematch between Robbie Lawler and Nick Diaz.

Whether that rematch will have Lawler’s UFC welterweight title on the line remains to be seen, but if both sides can clear some future hurdles, it very well could be.

http://mmajunkie.com/2015/01/robbie-lawler-vs-nick-diaz-ii-ufc-president-would-love-to-see-it

lawler-vs-diaz-mma.jpg

1CDD28CC-C09F-2148-BDF3F7CDB1B646731.jpg

diazlawler.gif

End of Lawler v. Diaz I

[X] Want It, Diaz Wins
[X] Don't Want It, Diaz Wins
[X] Want It, Lawler Wins
[X] Don't Want It, Lawler Wins

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
I think Diaz has to get past Silva first; if he wins, he can probably challenge for any title he wants to based on Name Value alone.

My god, now Diaz leap frogs Rory too?

At this point some random WW from Bulgaria is going to get a title shot before him.

Silva is not losing to Diaz. Silva will finish Diaz within two rounds. That matchup is tailor made for Silva, and Diaz's little punches will not hurt Silva. Diaz is here to show up and get paid. At the first sign of trouble, he will fold when Silva ups the pressure. He will get his payday, and disappear again for two years back to Stockton. Mark my words. Anyways- Diaz has not beaten a WW since 2011. It is a joke to even mention him as a title shot worthy fighter.

Of course.
What kind of fool wouldn't want to see it?

It's one of a very few "legacy" rematches out there.

Im a huge Nick fan but he needs to get back in line, that being said chael did a lot of talking and got 3 title shots.

If Diaz wins a fight maybe.

Hasn't won since 2011.

No , even if he beats Silva , why fucking be a contender and beat other WWs if you get jumped by a guy that hasn't won a WW fight since 2011

Name's sell fights and Diaz has headlined three ppvs with fourth at the end of this month. Given his previous victory on robbie and if he beats silva, they'd be morons not to hop on that money train

Diaz has a huge gas tank advantage over Hendricks and Lawler. H & L have about three rounds in them; Diaz has five full championship rounds.

Fuck ya I do regardless of whether or not he's "earned" it.

Hell yeah, I want it. Diaz is one tough son of a gun, he's incredibly difficult to finish and a rematch would be bad ass since he won the first time.

Im a huge Nick fan but he needs to get back in line, that being said chael did a lot of talking and got 3 title shots.

I don't remember his title shots being gifted against Anderson?

Jones yes, that was bullshit.

It would be a fun fight, Diaz needs a couple big wins first. Silva included.

if diaz beats anderson and gets an impressive top 10 win in WW, only then yes.

Back