Dana v McMahon Would Have Been Great!

d50x

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Does anyone remember when Dana was offered to fight Vince McMahon for Brock Lesnar? It's dumb but pretty crazy to think they were pushing for that to happen!

Full article here.

Dana White would whip his ass up one side of sunset blvd and down the other, Dana has boxing and Jiu jitsu but nobody really knows how advanced it is. Lorenzo is well versed in boxing and jiu jitsu as well. That fight was dreamed up by a casual clinger and what a joke of an idea it was but I would watch Dana beat the brake shoes off his ass if it did happen.

Hopefully it would end in double KO.

I would bet my house on Vince McMahon. That's one crazy SOB. I've seen Dana talk a big game, but I've seen Vinny Mac do plenty of crazy shit.

Dana White would whip his ass up one side of sunset blvd and down the other, Dana has boxing and Jiu jitsu but nobody really knows how advanced it is. Lorenzo is well versed in boxing and jiu jitsu as well. That fight was dreamed up by a casual clinger and what a joke of an idea it was but I would watch Dana beat the brake shoes off his ass if it did happen.

Lol, as if it would be anything other than heavily worked if it ever did happen.

Vince is jacked as fuck and he's one of those old school tough guys
Dana White's so called "boxing" won't be of any help here

Dana would destroy him. His cardio kickboxing background is enough set up a takedown. Dana also has been training BJJ for a long time.

I've always wanted to see these five people in the same room having a debate.

• Dana White
  • Vince McMahon
  • Gregg Popovich
  • Bill Belichick
  • Donald Trump
Basically, everyone on that list is on the spectrum of having some form of narcissism, has a huge ego, and I can't see them backing down or deferring to anyone.

Basically people you'd never want to work with, or for. Unless all you care about is money.

Back