Media Dana took down one streamer this card

I bought the card at work, around 9; wouldn’t work until about 45 minutes after I got off work. Kept telling to call a number which immediately hung up after I called; no voicemail or anything. Watched a stream until ESPN+ finally got it’s shit together. Turned off my ESPN notifications until I finished watching the fights. I saw the last round of Calderwood v Eye and the main events. Still; if I’m paying for the card I want to see the whole card. Can’t blame people illegally streaming when people who actually pay can’t see everything they payed for.

Whether there is any validity to what he is saying is up for debate, alls I know is I couldn’t get a link from the usual site I would use last night for the first time

i did not pay for this card. i have not paid for one for ten years. bu lately i dont even stream. i just catch the highlights later and come on here. there are a lot of diluted cards - dana used to criticize boxing for this but its okay for him now.

I use to follow fight on the sherdog topic

Never happened all the streams where working . Hilarious that the media in general will lap this up though

Jesus Christ Dana...

next time you talk about streaming just come out dressed like this upload_2021-1-24_7-20-30.jpeg

Sooo...they didn't caught anyone, but the guy allegedly deleted his streaming site?!
Okay...
<YeahOKJen>

I'm expecting that Dana White will be doing his own version of Steven Seagal Law Man very soon.

Yeah I know the streamer his name is ESPN tried his link didn't work so I went streamed it somewhere else

Had zero problems as usual. If Dana wants people to pay for fights maybe he should do some basic things like put on events that are worth paying for, and stop plastering the screen with fucking non stop ads, Twitter hot takes and commentator reads. Is there anything more white trash than having Bruce Buffer do a read for fucking Manscape before a title fight?

His customer is ESPN. they BUY 500K+ PPVs for every PPV event. In return he has to provide so many events (content) to ESPN every quarter or every year. that's why he was scrambling, in a panic trying to host fights in Yakutsk and Aleppo last March/April. He's just trying to get some shine off the attention the streaming clause got from the most recent stimulus bill.

ESPN is the one selling PPVs, but they don't say shit about streamers. ESPN also has NCAA football and basketball content, MLS, etc. and NONE of those other sports give a SHIT about streamers.

DANA.WHITE.IS.FULL.OF.SHIT

tenor.gif

Back