Dana Threw Wanderlei under the bus the same way he did to Frankie.

Hans Gruber

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Everyone knows by now that Frankie didn't accept the Conor fight because he was injured and that Dana tried to spin it like Edgar was scared to accept the fight.

Dana has done this to other fighters in the past including Wanderlei (with Sonnen), Overeem (with JDS) and Nate Diaz.

As much as people try to blame Wanderlei's falling out with the UFC on him running from a test...Wanderlei was already pissed at the UFC for publicly suggesting that he was afraid to fight Sonnen. They questioning his courage publicly so that he would cave in or risk being called coward by fans. They did this to pressure him into fighting before he was recovered from his injury and to try to get him to drop his PPV points that he request.

Yes...running from a test was all on Wanderlei and he is to blame for that. People wrongly think that is why Wanderlei feuded with the UFC though. It was because they did a similar thing to him like they did to Frankie when Wanderlei was always a company man.

This was well worth a new thread.

LOOK AT ME!!!!!!!!!

Wanderlai moving towards sub top ten, irrelevance in the division.

Frankie the legit contender.

Also Gsp, Jon Jones and many more, with Dana it's just a matter of time.

LOOK AT ME!!!!!!!!!
flat,800x800,075,f.u2.jpg

Wanderlei ran from the commission not the ufc

I wish defamation cases weren't so hard to win, since Dana deserves to lose a few with the way he behaves. It would help shut him up.

LOOK AT ME!!!!!!!!!
These kind of comments make me laugh.

Its a mma forum. People talk about there thoughts of mma.

Wanderlai moving towards sub top ten, irrelevance in the division.

Frankie the legit contender.

Yeah.

Still you gotta admit that fight had some steam behind it, though. Would of been nice to see it (and no Sonnen wouldn't have just wrestle f*****d Wand for those of you thinking that).

Dana threw Wanderlei under the bus but but was ok because the Nogiera bros forgot to feed it carrot so nobody was hurt.

LOOK AT ME!!!!!!!!!

That's essentially the same thing you are doing with this stupid as fuck comment, ironic isn't it..

LOOK AT ME!!!!!!!!!

Not at all what I am doing.

I have seen people on these forums say numerous times that Wanderlei loved the UFC until he ran from the test and was blaming the UFC for his mistake.

I was just trying to bring up an old point that many ignored now that they did the same thing to Edgar.

Wanderlei is to blame for running. I was just pointing out that the reason he was mad at the UFC was because they did the same thing to him that they did to Edgar (before he ran) After he ran people wrongly repeated over and over the that Wanderlei was only mad because he got caught (which wasn't true at all)

Back