News Dana setting up a honeypot for streamers ufc 257

lol. 10/10. Not what I expected.

edit it’s because U Fight Cheap when Conor or Anderson Silva fights. They fill out the card with cheap not very good fighters.

lol. 10/10. Not what I expected.

edit it’s because U Fight Cheap when Conor or Anderson Silva fights. They fill out the card with cheap not very good fighters.
Agree. Just looking out for my sherbros. Dana is up to something!!

def gonna try to infect your device

or

just setup a ton of fake ones so you lose interest or give up on crappy quality

like back in p2p file sharing days

they had to make tons of junk to hide the real stuff .. meanwhile hunting down the bif guys

worked pretty good IMO

They can probably watermark the audio just like Zoom does and catch a few ill advised streamers

They are only going after the people who try to profit from the streams not the sherdogger living in his moms basement streaming a fight.

Its the sites that try and charge for it or bars who dont pay Joe Hand and sell tickets to get in, like its always been.

lol .. whats a VPN

and can we make it a belt <Lmaoo>

<45>I don't mind Dana haha, he's no Angel but he always makes for entertaining sound-bytes.

There's never a dull moment listening to the shit that comes out his mouth, if he thinks he can stop Streamers, all power to the Red Goof, he'll figure it out.

<JonesLaugh>

Seems silly to poke the beast but they did have that change in regulation earlier. Still people who want to stream probably will for the foreseeable future. I have vpn personally, not necessarily for illegal stuff.

Back