Dana screw cruikshank

rizzydon

White Belt
Reaction score
he deserved some of that bonus money. he destroyed the crappy dracula roofus team.:mad::mad::icon_chee

Not really. Tough luck fighting on a card with Brown on it. Maybe give him the bonus money anyway. Since Brown CLEARLY deserves 2 bonuses.

Such crap. FOTN is just another POTN. Spread the fucking wealth, Dana.

I do enjoy the many screwovers of the bonuses.

Yeah I thought it was wrong he didn't get one either and it was a decent upset. Glad they didn't screw Eduardo on his.

I'm sure Cruickshank will get paid.

Dana posted "Holy Cruickshank!" on his twitter after the KO.

Darron will get some of dem Dana dollarz.

Imo Cruickshank also deserved the Fotn vs Martinez.

But like someone posted before, I'm sure good old Uncle Dana takes good care of him.

Dana's gonna give him dat "locker room bonus"

Ya know, a coupon for a Double Down sandwich at KFC and a case of xyience energy drinks

I'm being serious!

Dana probably payed the maincard guys who finished, an extra 5K.

Relax people I know you like to jump on this topic quick. But Cruickshank will be getting a locker room bonus for sure. Along with a fair few of the other fighters on the card.

Not really. Tough luck fighting on a card with Brown on it. Maybe give him the bonus money anyway. Since Brown CLEARLY deserves 2 bonuses.

No he didn't. He took 10 minutes to finish off a gassed zombie. Cruickshank finished a fighter who has more than a 2 minute gas tank in the first round and in a much more impressive manner.

He's1 of the most exciting guys to watch fight now.keeps pulling off the video game combos

No he didn't. He took 10 minutes to finish off a gassed zombie. Cruickshank finished a fighter who has more than a 2 minute gas tank in the first round and in a much more impressive manner.

Eric Koch has zero chin. Failed at FW and is unproven at LW. Brown didn't beat anyone to consider him for a title shot, but he did beat a slightly better opponent than Eric Koch. Makdessi would tool Cruickshank all over again.

could u please tell me what Silva has done to be considered better then Koch? Daron would Stop John if he fights aggressive, it was only his 3rd fight in the UFC and he fought John in Canada. Not his best performance

Back