• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Dana Says Pereira Will Move to 205 (No Trilogy)

<{danawhoah}>
Dana loves the nightlife (whores) out there in Miami
And when he’s with Trump he gets all giddy

<{danawhoah}>
Dana loves the nightlife (whores) out there in Miami
And when he’s with Trump he gets all giddy
What's the deal with the trump remarks today? I've already read a couple.
Are retards being given internet time at the special needs school?

What's the deal with the trump remarks today? I've already read a couple.
Are retards being given internet time at the special needs school?

Yeah what is the deal
No need to use the R word, bro

Best that Pereira moves up before he dies of a stroke trying to dehydrate himself a month out from the fight.
If Alexs chin would be better at 205 I’m all
For it. Just worried Alex won’t win the 205 strap. But he has a shot.

They might do Alex vs Jiri / Hill winner.

If he gets the 205 belt they'll definitely try to bring izzy up for a super fight quadrilogy.

How are the ufc protecting Izzy?, he's likely to fight an even harder match up in Chimaev next, I dont know if Alex' chin is cracked or if it's the weight cut, he's huge, he lost, he needs to get a couple of wins at 205 and fight for the title

That is probably the only way to save us from Izzy/Pereira 3,4,5,6,7... so I really hope he does and will personally go carve his face into the Mr. Rushmore of MMA if he does and the division gets to move on.

How are the ufc protecting Izzy?, he's likely to fight an even harder match up in Chimaev next, I dont know if Alex' chin is cracked or if it's the weight cut, he's huge, he lost, he needs to get a couple of wins at 205 and fight for the title
I think they are somewhat protecting Alex too. If he moves to 205, he can challenge Hill because the storylines already made up.

Izzy is a harder fight than what he would face at LHW

That's what I figured. Whoever lost would move up.

I think Poatan has a good chance to beat anyone at LHW.

Why would Alex agree to this... in his mind he got careless and was on his way to winning 4th fight. He would wan't to erase this memory asap. You are only good as your last fight so this feud between them is owned by Isael then.
I figured whoever lost this fight would move up.

Just seemed like the smartest course of action.

Either of them would beat a large percentage of LHW's and even HW's imo

UFC doesn't really do immediately rematches 3 times in a row for championship fights. I can only think of that scenario happening one time.

Moreno vs Figuerido. three fights in a row

Stipe vs DC. three fights in a row

Alex is also older. If he retires with the belt then we lose momentum/hype in the div.

Of course Dana would say that

Now that Izzy was able to get 1 win out 4 attempts vs Alex, the UFC will now protect Izzy and force Alex to move to 205 ensuring that they will never face again just in case Alex beats him again

Izzy is protected very well by the UFC

1-1 in mma

Back