Dana Says No To Trump Walking Out With Covington

Dana White and Colby are brainwashed by this orange goof because of their personal interests (Dana White feels indebted to Trump for helping him grow UFC, which makes him ignore all of the unforgivable actions of this terrible person).

I was one of those people who was celebrating Trump beating Hillary Clinton in 2016, but after 8 years or so, I can say Trump is the sh*ttiest president I have ever seen. Cannot wait for him to just vanish.

This is the guy who tried to kill NATO (behind the scenes being instructed by Putin). This is the president who said he trusts Putin more than he trusts the agencies that every day defend Americans from foreign attacks and foreign spies etc. Calls himself braver than those service men and women who lost their lives defending their country and fellow country men and women. He is a Putin and Kin Jong Un lap dog who always talks about peace and how people need to stop dying by saying countries like Ukraine need to stop fighting back against Putin and let him occupy Ukraine. Admires Putin because no one can raise a finger against him and he controls everything and get anyone killed on a dime. Did Navalny not vanish again from prison? Still, to this day denies he lost the election fair and square. Lost 60/60 cases in supreme court including through judges he appointed himself, yet still continues to claim he won the 2020 election against 'Obama'. He said Putin attacking Ukraine was very smart. There is no conspiracy theory here. It is the truth. Admits to using his power to sexually harass women (admitted in deposition).

Every time, his lips are moving, this POS is lying. Talks about free speech, but as soon as someone states a fact about him he does not like, he viciously attacks not only the person with horrible accusations even making fun of their physical traits, but also his/her family. Makes fun of other people being obese, but pretends to not know he is a fat f'ck himself. When a picture of his big belly sticking out of a suit came up, he claimed it was photoshopped. Lies that he is 6'3" and 215 lbs. Neither of which are true. More like 6'1" and 260 lbs. I could write a novel as to how horrible this person and the brainwashed people who follow this fool, would go to the end of the earth to deny any of the things Trump himself said or were proven to be his own actions.

I didn't read much of that but the fact that you claim putin tried to get Trump to end nato is beyond laughable.

Trump legitimately made nato stronger.

He went in there to a bunch of pussy European countries and told them start fucking contributing their 2% of GDP or whatever the baseline is. Up to that point most of the countries consistently failed to meet their nato commitments.

Since Trump, the nato countries consistently meet their nato contributions.

So.. I ask you. Do you have even a tiny bit of evidence to backup your ridiculous claim that Putin directed Trump to end nato? Or are you just a fucking fool?

Also, it's not hard to believe Trump doesn't trust government agencies since:

The FBI used a known false political opposition research document, paid for by the DNC and Hillary Clinton Campaign to obtain a FISA warrant to spy on Trump Tower.

Then the FBI extended that FISA warrant several times, each time lying that it had credible need to continue spying on Trump Tower.

The same FBI that "investigated" Hillary Clinton for having a known, illegal, email server in her basement, exchanging classified documents, on this unsecured server. The FBI issued supeonas for several electronic devices which were then professionally wiped clean and/or physically damaged, in violation of the supeonas. This FBI said while there was significant negligence committed, no prosecutor would try the case.

The same FBI that knew about Hunter Biden's abandoned laptop for nearly a year and did nothing until the laptop repair shop guy got suspicious and gave a copy to the New York Post. The FBI worked with all the major social media companies to plant false information that a potential "Russian misinformation campaign" was coming.

Then the former CIA director in the Obama administration carefully drafted a letter vaguely claiming the Hunter Laptop was Russian disinformation, while knowing it had been authenticated, and got 50 "top intelligence officials" to sign off on it.

All this to work to suppress information critical important to an election.

This is just scratching the surface of the misdeeds committed by the US intelligence agencies. We're not even talking about 3.5 years of "Russian collusion" which was investigated with two dozen agents under Mueller and the only thing they found was that the Russians spent a couple hundred thousand on Facebook ads for and against both candidates. A few hundred thousand in a campaign that Hillary spend several hundred million dollars on.

I didn't read much of that but the fact that you claim putin tried to get Trump to end nato is beyond laughable.

Trump legitimately made nato stronger.

He went in there to a bunch of pussy European countries and told them start fucking contributing their 2% of GDP or whatever the baseline is. Up to that point most of the countries consistently failed to meet their nato commitments.

Since Trump, the nato countries consistently meet their nato contributions.

So.. I ask you. Do you have even a tiny bit of evidence to backup your ridiculous claim that Putin directed Trump to end nato? Or are you just a fucking fool?

Hey, watch your language. You are a pink goof brainwashed fan. I have nothing to say to you because everything is a 'witch hunt' and you would accept ZERO responsibility for the corruption, dishonesty and scams of this dumb fool. Deflection and shifting blame is all you have. If you are such a big fan of the pink goof and want to word throw curse words at me, that is your problem. If you want to get into the insult game then I could do that, but I am going to steer clear of that. He only did that to find excuses for US to reduce its share so that he could shift the blame and shift the load to EU and other countries. Did you forget those dramatic meetings where he had shouting matches with Angela Merkel and other NATO countries on the other side? He was using 2% of GDP as an excuse to shift the load to other NATO countries.

You are cherry picking a few things to support your argument. Trump had at many times expressed how much he hates NATO and that he thinks alliance with Putin and Kim Jong Un to erradicate "terrorism" in Syria is a better idea than supporting NATO. I heard it myself in interviews. He even once said 'NATO is completely useless' and that he would pull US out of NATO. If you dont' want to believe Trump is a lap dog of Putin when he clearly said many times he believed Putin more than US security agencies that protect US lives from foreign attacks, spies and interference then you are the biggest brainwashed fool I have ever seen. The guy worships Putin and Kim Jong Un. Did you forget about the love letters he has bragged about that he gets from Kim Jong Un? He idolizes dictators who get their opponents murdered so that they could silence them and wishes he could turn US into a dictatorship where he could do whatever he wanted and whenever he wanted.

You want to believe the pink goof. You go right ahead. I am not stopping you, but I am not brainwashed by this fraud and a scam artist criminal. The guy is a total fraud and a pathological liar and I know the facts.

Last edited:
A disgraced ex-president. The same guy that's a rapist, bankrupted everything he's ever touched, currently facing 91 felonies for trying to overthrow the United States (which was all broadcasted on live tv), adulterer who has multiple children with multiple women? The guy that oversaw the greatest loss of American life since 9/11, due to incompetience? That one? Suprised Dana hasn't tried to bring him on board well before this request.
i'm hearing he's ahead in the polls.

Probably from Mas. Dustin is another Ian Garry type… his woife is still in Conor’s DM’s.
Funny thing is that Mas is probably on better terms with Trump than Colby. Trump would probably allow the beating.

<CerseiPlotting>

"If you don't vote for me, you ain't black!"

- Kenny Florian
That's a random quote that means nothing to me. I'm a Mexican American but I'd rather chop my balls off then vote for Donald Trump.

The FBI used a known false political opposition research document, paid for by the DNC and Hillary Clinton Campaign to obtain a FISA warrant to spy on Trump Tower.

Then the FBI extended that FISA warrant several times, each time lying that it had credible need to continue spying on Trump Tower.

The same FBI that "investigated" Hillary Clinton for having a known, illegal, email server in her basement, exchanging classified documents, on this unsecured server. The FBI issued supeonas for several electronic devices which were then professionally wiped clean and/or physically damaged, in violation of the supeonas. This FBI said while there was significant negligence committed, no prosecutor would try the case.

The same FBI that knew about Hunter Biden's abandoned laptop for nearly a year and did nothing until the laptop repair shop guy got suspicious and gave a copy to the New York Post. The FBI worked with all the major social media companies to plant false information that a potential "Russian misinformation campaign" was coming.

Then the former CIA director in the Obama administration carefully drafted a letter vaguely claiming the Hunter Laptop was Russian disinformation, while knowing it had been authenticated, and got 50 "top intelligence officials" to sign off on it.

This is just scratching the surface of the misdeeds committed by the US intelligence agencies. We're not even talking about 3.5 years of "Russian collusion" which was investigated with two dozen agents under Mueller and the only thing they found was that the Russians spent a couple hundred thousand on Facebook ads for and against both candidates.

A few hundred thousand in a campaign that Hillary spend several hundred million dollars
T

This is just scratching the surface of the misdeeds committed by the US intelligence agencies. We're not even talking about 3.5 years of "Russian collusion" which was investigated with two dozen agents under Mueller and the only thing they found was that the Russians spent a couple hundred thousand on Facebook ads for and against both candidates. A few hundred thousand in a campaign that Hillary spend several hundred million dollars

This is all true. Should I post all of Donald Trumps mistakes and indescretions? There's many more than Biden and Hilary combined. Don't be dense.

It wouldn't even make sense, why would Trump walk out with Colby, is Leon bringing a former prime minister, it sounds dumb the more I think about it.

Don't think Liz Truss will be doing I'm a Celeb until this time next year so that might work.

Exactly what has been the benefit of NATO the last 50 years?

wut comrade?

Other than the US's main strategic alliances, most of the g7 nations and main trading partners since WW2?

<WhatIsThis>

Last edited:
Is Colby in love with Trump or something?

Thing's weird AF, imo...<{clintugh}>

Dementia Joe is a far better president, he can barely talk and doesn't know where he is half the time, and gives all the US money to Ukraine. What an amazing president.
I agree with your first points, because you did make legitimate cases, but the US has sent outdated supplies... not bags of cash.

Hey, watch your language. You are a pink goof brainwashed fan. I have nothing to say to you because everything is a 'witch hunt' and you would accept ZERO responsibility for the corruption, dishonesty and scams of this dumb fool. Deflection and shifting blame is all you have. If you are such a big fan of the pink goof and want to word throw curse words at me, that is your problem. If you want to get into the insult game then I could do that, but I am going to steer clear of that. He only did that to find excuses for US to reduce its share so that he could shift the blame and shift the load to EU and other countries. Did you forget those dramatic meetings where he had shouting matches with Angela Merkel and other NATO countries on the other side? He was using 2% of GDP as an excuse to shift the load to other NATO countries.

You are cherry picking a few things to support your argument. Trump had at many times expressed how much he hates NATO and that he thinks alliance with Putin and Kim Jong Un to erradicate "terrorism" in Syria is a better idea than supporting NATO. I heard it myself in interviews. He even once said 'NATO is completely useless' and that he would pull US out of NATO.

Bro, the US is 30 trillion in debt and pays for garbage all across the world. NATO doesn't do shit to protect against Russian aggression, the US and GB and one or two other countries do.

Trump wanted all the nato countries to meet their minimum so that the US isn't left shouldering the burden of the majority of funding for nato.

Also there is literally zero evidence of Trump doing what Putin says. Putin waiting until Trump was out of office to invade Ukraine is evidence of that.

The fact that Trump shut down Nordstrom 2 pipeline and then Biden came into office and re-issued the waiver, is more evidence of Biden lapdogging putin than anything Trump has done.

You people really will believe anything CNN tells you. Just open your eyes and see for yourself. It's not some elaborate scheme. Putin didn't want any of that Trump military response. So he played nice. Same with North Korea, Iran and others.

Nostro Dumbass

<WhatIsThis>

Are you familiar with the term "aligned"?
Yes, and it doesn't seem like you are, or with NATO. NATO is an alliance, and Ukraine is not a member, but let's pretend they are anyway and send them a few hundred billion dollars because they know a guy.

<WhatIsThis>

T

This is all true. Should I post all of Donald Trumps mistakes and indescretions? There's many more than Biden and Hilary combined. Don't be dense.

Yes please post a few because half of what I wrote is debunking lies the media and democrats have used as propaganda against him.

Russia collusion in 2016 was a lie.

Jan 6 and all this overturning election is a lie.

Classified documents case is bullcrap.

Both impeachments were lies.

All 91 charges are from 3 politically motivated DAs that literally ran and got elected on "I will arrest Trump"

Is it a security risk to Trump? Pressure from the top from liberal influence ? Let's hear it Sherdog

Probably security.

The secret service detail probably provided their list of absolute requirements and Dana probably rejected it because it would be a ridiculous expense for a few seconds of screen time.

Who knows?

Back