• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Dana Pissed?

so r tons of women who r 40 lol shes not pretty enough to be a professional ring girl again she has to have some dirt on dana like Eskimo bros thing with shaub

I guess you haven't been with many women in your young life. You will find out in life only few women are amazingly great at sucking lollipops and the rest are just so so.

No. They're not. You're a dolt.

jon talks tough about moving up than signs to fight a middeleweigh in stead.

jon not fighting at heavyweight he made that clear when will people let that go.

why fight stipe when izzy will be there instead. why fight dc when he can fight corey instead. why fight brock when he can fight santos again.

Why would he be pissed? DC is on the verge of retirement win or lose. Stipe is younger and a record holder. He simply doesn't take shit from the UFC.

Because he doesnt move the needle, has a personailty of a dog shit, no one wants to oay to watch his fights, hes more of a Fight night fighter then a ppv draw TBH.

The only 2 men to beat DC, not hard to promote that. Would stuck for DC if he was on commentary for it though...

Only 1 man beat DC that man was Stipe. Jon Jones got caught with PED's in his system it was ruled a NC.

Because he doesnt move the needle, has a personailty of a dog shit, no one wants to oay to watch his fights, hes more of a Fight night fighter then a ppv draw TBH.

I paid for the event tonight to see Stipe and Nate. Your point?

He has plenty of fans but clearly they don't include you and that's fine.

I guess you haven't been with many women in your young life. You will find out in life only few women are amazingly great at sucking lollipops and the rest are just so so.
no just young girls are which is weird idk why people like girls 17-20 so much

Was it just me or did DW look super pissed after that fight? I guess he sees dollar bills being flushed down the toilet with a Stipe win? Most people would agree Stipe has somewhat of a vanilla personality but his fights are always exciting.

WTF is a vanilla personality?
Stipe is as genuine as it gets.
Yeah he doesnt engage in corny trash talk, wear mink coats, throw Monster cans and punch old guys at the pub.
So just market him as the "true American", humble working class guy that he is.

I was typing in a thread during the fight and in the middle of saying Stipe just doesn't look like a champion, and right before I could hit post reply, he finishes DC. Stipe has all the skill but he just doesn't have "IT". Sucks too because he's always exciting to watch him fight, but you don't really get excited knowing he's fighting if that makes sense. I believe it's because knockouts are under appreciated in mma and I also believe if he were a boxer he'd be way more popular.

doesn't make much sense because DC was going to retire and will still probably retire. So Dana obviously would be rooting for Stipe because personality or not he will be fighting for at least few more years.

What Dana is really waiting for is Ngannou to take over.

i think its good. I hate when people retire with a belt or vacate. DC winning and vacating would be bad for stipe. Fans would never view him as a goat regardless of if he wins his next 5-6 fights.

Jones vs DC just became a figment of everyone's imagination. Dana was already spending that trilogy money..

That was D.C's last fight. He's got too much going on now to simply be a contender again. Jones holds all the cards now.

Just dress Stipe up like Chewbecca so it will give him an excuse on the mic

Stipe seems to be a great guy, but by “showbiz” promotional standards he is a non-charismatic average joe without much marketability, who is also virtually impossible to understand when he talks.

DC as champ towards a trilogy with JJ was a more $$$ scenario for the UFC.

Now Dana will be angling for a quick Stipe vs Francis rematch, praying for a FN win and a new HW champ who they can really market as the “baddest man on the planet”.

Only 1 man beat DC that man was Stipe. Jon Jones got caught with PED's in his system it was ruled a NC.
The second fight was ruled a NC, the first fight still stands

Back