Dana on Lex Fridman's channel today

humperdoo

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score

He talked about a lot of things in the interview including his gambling. Also Conor, Trump Elon vs Zuck and also Mike Tyson vs Jake Paul.
I don't know what to say to convince you to watch but yep this is new, just posted today. :)

Last edited:
every lex fridman interview ever is the most pseudointellectual and surface level slop imaginable. he's the definition of what dumb people think of as smart. him and dana chumming it up can't be anymore insufferable than his elon stuff, i imagine.

Last edited:
How much of the podcast does Dana spend promoting slapfighting?

3 posts, both participants and the podcast itself have taken jabs.

Sherdog.

Get your plus ones, tell us why you won't listen, and what annoys you most.
middle school level interviewing skills from lex fridman and he seems like a naive cornball. it doesn't help that he worships man-titty musk.

not to mention, this is just a needle in a haystack in terms of the pods that dana is on. i don't imagine he'll anything insightful to say on here either...

middle school level interviewing skills from lex fridman and he seems like a naive cornball. it doesn't help that he worships man-titty musk.

not to mention, this is just a needle in a haystack in terms of the pods that dana is on. i don't imagine he'll anything insightful to say on here either...

True or not, you can't be shittting on others for "middle school level" shit when you don't capitalize your sentences or Is

every lex fridman interview ever is the most pseudointellectual and surface level slop imaginable. he's the definition of what dumb people think of as smart. him and dana chumming it up can't be anymore insufferable than his elon stuff, i imagine.
The podcast was SOOOO much better when it was the AI podcast and he was interviewing scientists and technologists. But he's getting paid now. He and Danaher breaking down bear vs. tiger was peak stupidity masquerading as intelligence.
C'est la vie.

Dudes got a PHD In computer science, if that's what you consider dumb then you must think a guy like myself has down syndrome. Ha

Last edited:
Back