Dana needs to sit down with Diego

MurrDawg

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Like everyone on this site I’m sure you were all appalled at the cornering advice that Diego received and now that the training videos have surfaced it’s even worse. First off, I’m also a professional coach and we have to have certifications for each level that we coach and it’s obvious that MMA doesn’t. I will preface by saying that I’ve been a fan of Diego since way back in his King Of The Cage days and watching the steep drop in his last two fights has been tough to watch. Dana needs to step in and give Diego an ultimatum that he goes to a credible camp with professional coaches or be cut from the organization. I respect Sanchez’s loyalty to the guy but he is not a coach but there’s no reason he can’t continue to be friends and be his “spiritual advisor”. On a final note for all those criticizing Diego for not continuing after getting knee’d in the head and cut you are even crazier than Diego. Why would anyone give up an extra 100k, not get another W(yes, he was getting beaten badly but he’s not the one who broke the rules) and finally continue to fight while still groggy only to get battered on more. I’d be more upset and worried if he decided to continue to fight

Diego needs to be sent to the Performance Institute for proper training and deprogramming.

He let Penn get beat up for the past 7yrs and diego is not getting KO'd left and right so as long as people tune in to watch diego Dana don't Give a Fuck.

Sit down with Diego?
He will be converted by the Guru! Dana should stay as far away from him as possible. You can hate Diego all you want but first ever TUF winner is a Dana favorite and is actually on nice run in his last few fights (lol Ws)

WRONG

He really need to go back with Dan ''the legend'' Quinn

giphy.gif

Doctors need to sit down with Diego and tell him to cut it tf out...

it was an awful decission of the ref not letting Diego ask his corner if he should continue fighting.

He let Penn get beat up for the past 7yrs and diego is not getting KO'd left and right so as long as people tune in to watch diego Dana don't Give a Fuck.

Those 2 back-to-back starchings before his win streak were pretty bad though.

Yeah, Dana needs to sit down with Diego and the Guru and make the Diego/Conor fight!

He should have a sit down with Diego...

To give him a title shot!!!

Diego's won 3 of his last 4. Fabia is the future of MMA coaching.

Like everyone on this site I’m sure you were all appalled at the cornering advice that Diego received and now that the training videos have surfaced it’s even worse. First off, I’m also a professional coach and we have to have certifications for each level that we coach and it’s obvious that MMA doesn’t. I will preface by saying that I’ve been a fan of Diego since way back in his King Of The Cage days and watching the steep drop in his last two fights has been tough to watch. Dana needs to step in and give Diego an ultimatum that he goes to a credible camp with professional coaches or be cut from the organization. I respect Sanchez’s loyalty to the guy but he is not a coach but there’s no reason he can’t continue to be friends and be his “spiritual advisor”. On a final note for all those criticizing Diego for not continuing after getting knee’d in the head and cut you are even crazier than Diego. Why would anyone give up an extra 100k, not get another W(yes, he was getting beaten badly but he’s not the one who broke the rules) and finally continue to fight while still groggy only to get battered on more. I’d be more upset and worried if he decided to continue to fight

I haven't followed Diego for a while and I didn't see this fight, but last I remember he was training with Greg Jackson. Is that not the case now? Jackson is supposed to be one of the best coaches in the sport.

I literally thought this after the Kampmann fight.

I haven't followed Diego for a while and I didn't see this fight, but last I remember he was training with Greg Jackson. Is that not the case now? Jackson is supposed to be one of the best coaches in the sport.

I think he got rich and does other shit now

Back