Dana May Not Renew Contract with Paige

Should Dana give PVZ a new UFC contract?

• Total voters
This has all gone perfectly For Dana. Pretty shitty that they purposely set her up to lose so that she has less negotiation power, but it was a Joe Silva classic. I think she will move on to a different org.

Why would they keep her? Princess Paige is more trouble than she is worth. She is not even an LA 4. She threw her original team, the one that got her to the UFC, in the trash for Team Alpha Male. She lied to cancer kids. She fights infrequently. She whines about her pay and claims that she makes more money off of Instagram, and would make more with a regular job.

The only time she added real value was when she went on dancing with the stars, but she never had the talent or work ethic to be even a C list celebrity.

Let her sign with OnlyFans.

Mark my words one will suck her up. She'll sell well in Asia

Paige is a talented, young, charismatic and attractive lady. The sky is the limit for her.

Shes a .500 fighter. What can she really beloeve shes worth. Shes better behind the camera. Unless shes finally take fighting seriously and try to become tge best. I hope she does. It would make for a nice myth.

It sounds like a lot of fighters don't want to fight so if they don't want to then I guess they should just leave. No shame in retiring but just be in or out.

5f084e0caee6a86b9674ea1e

“I like Paige... When you talk all that stuff saying, ‘I’m not being paid enough’ and all that, you know.... Fighting inconsistently.... one time in the last year... and her injuries. And then you got smoked in the first round of this fight. She should definitely test free agency.”
<LynchWink>Out to pasture... horsey....

How is this breaking news?

She never developed into a contender.

She's been chronically injured for the past two years, and is likely going to need another surgery on her arm after the loss to Ribas.

Plus, she's been complaining about money all year long.

It was obvious that her days were numbered when they let Sage go.

Nothing of value will be lost tbh.

And she doesn't seem very smart, she is talking about making more on dancing with the starts than in the UFC, bitch you got dancing with the stars because of the UFC, she was using her platform better than 90% of the fighters but at the end of the day not matter how many IG followers you have, if you fight once a year and don't win the fights you have to win then you are not gonna be making Conor numbers anytime soon.

This has all gone perfectly For Dana. Pretty shitty that they purposely set her up to lose so that she has less negotiation power, but it was a Joe Silva classic. I think she will move on to a different org.

I started a thread about the matchmaking last Saturday.

It was exactly like what they did to Roger Huerta.

They were banking on her being a star with her looks, unfortunately she doesn't have the ability to back it up, I question her commitment to MMA, she seems more interested in being an influencer.

Women's mma is full of attractive women who can fight now, Paigdoesn't t stand out as much as when she first started.

Back