dana is the biggest b---- ever

Can't find the tweet but one time when he ripped into some guy for calling a mighty mouse headlined PPV garbage was hilarious. The guy truly is a small child trapped in a man's body. Anyone got some Dana Twitter gold similar to that? I don't get on there much.

No hardcore mma fans wants to see that fight, only the casuals. Conor is never going to beat Khabib; he has a puncher's chance only.

True, I wish somebody could break his jaw so he stop talking so much dumb shit

khabib hasnt fought against ferguson yet (biggest lightweight fight ever) and this bitch already announces khabib/conor in fall.
lol what a bitch.
He's got that curse thing going which I almost want to justify. But there are many times where they could have done Khabib Ferguson with Porier as a back up instances. It sucks but I'd prefer Fergie 100% which he couldn't have been against Cowboy.

Can someone post that picture of Dana pushing Conor in the stroller already.

View attachment 720213
He will look like this after Tony is done with him..
Bruh Tony was having a competitive matchup with slow starter Cerrone in the first round. Tony isn't the fastest starter himself and has always been hittable. I can see Conor touching that chin early, unlocking Tony's inner Bambi, then finishing the fight with herb Dean pulling him off slightly early.

Then the Conor haters will say how Tony was always losing fights until he was lucky, that a noname making a debut almost finished him, washed up Pettis gave him problems, and he was always chinny. Aka Alverez 2.0

Now if Tony does some funky ground entries then Conor in for a world of trouble. Tony via sub is definitely a real possible outcome. But if Tony stays standing early he's gonna get clipped by a hard left.

Conor would never fight khabib if it's not for the belt.
Let's say tony wins. Conor is gonna fight tony for the belt.
If conor beats tony and gets a hold of the belt, khabib would never get a shot at the belt again.

So Conor is not fighting until the fall after dispatching Cerrone in a 40 second fight? What happened to staying active? There's more than a few fights for him before then.
F*king Goldilocks need to pick the right one can't just lose to anyone.

Conor wants the Khabib rematch regardless of the outcome of Khabib v Tony
I think Conor fights Tony if he wins... I think it's potentially a better match-up. Not that either guy he'd be a favourite on, but what makes Khabib & Tony so compelling is how good Tony is off his back. He mangles guys, but he can get clipped as well. There's a chance Conor can put him out and avoid the ground for the most part. Khabib will take Tony down. I honestly see Tony doing very well against Khabib. I'm pumped for that fight

All the more reason to cheer for Tony to cut that that face up and snatch the belt, not allowing Dana to put it on him.

khabib hasnt fought against ferguson yet (biggest lightweight fight ever) and this bitch already announces khabib/conor in fall.
lol what a bitch.
Yep, rumor has it Dana , "nephew ", 2 priests and a rabbi will be all together in one room with Ferguson walk out shirts on. Knew Masvidal fight wasnt happening .Conor has yet to fight a welterweight and he ain't going to start with the boxing savvy masvidal. I know Dana is down with " the re match "....... I just dont know if his nephew is on same page.

He's a promoter noob. Don't make a thread again. Well for awhile when you learn what you think you know what you're talking about.

Yeah, well I thought we worked this out 12 years ago...

Back