Dana is red

Is this a thing?
The act of fappening until entire head becomes red or the leaks from yesterday? Yesterday during the prelims a white belt rascal embedded the best two new pics in various unrelated threads.

All the blood goes to his head because of his giant brain.

<31>

The Washington Danaskins will make the playoffs next year!

Redhead here: it happens to really white people. Probably a sunburn but maybe high blood pressure also. I get red for all kinds of stupid reasons. Embarassment,anxiety, when the sun is behind the clouds but the light reflects...

It happens.
Dana's become permanently red. He wasn't before. Gotta be health related, imo. Maybe his body is reacting to the years and years of lies.

Damn somebody put some ice on that head of his

TV shots are 100% unreliable. COntrast / saturation / white-balance from the TV AND your camera are gonna fuck with the "reality" of the shot.

Only real way to accurately represent is in person, 1 good cam, pref DSLR or decent vid-cam, custom white-balance before-hand to a neutral 18%-gray-card, and keep contrast and saturation & sharpness relatively low. None of which prob happened in the TV shot above......even before someone took a photo of a TV or computer screen.

I don't really know anything about her, but can't see much at first glimpse that would suggest she was a cash cow... What an I missing?

The ability to detect sarcasm.

can you post the link to this vid please

The ability to detect sarcasm.

It only really works if there has ever been any kind of reference to her being a potential cash cow. I can't really be expected to understand the workings of your own mind, you can't invent a scenario in your own mind and then mock it and expect others to understand it!

One of these days his head is gunna explode you know that right guys

giphy.gif

I bet Dana's blood is as thick as cashew butter with all the stress, gear, nose candy, booze, and rich food he eats.

His BP and cholesterol are probably so high that if he has a milligram of caffeine his heart will explode

Back