Dana gives Arianny a briefcase full of cash

Arianny has the face of a 40 year old woman with too much make up, botox, and facelifts.

She looks completely different from when she joined the ufc.

It's for the TUF conor/faber coaches challenge you goof! She posted pics of it looks like there out in the middle of the desert for this challenge

THAT WAS PRIZE MONEY FOR THE TUF COACHES CHALLENGE.

BUT many jokes could be made about rich arabs shitting on her for it...

I've heard mention of this shit (no pun intended) before.

Did someone really poop on Aryanni?

A Celeste has no ass at all....she is so replaceable it's unbelievable she's lasted this long.

But what the hell is that money for? He just gave her cash instead of paying her the way a normal company would?

Edit: I got it now

she must need more plastic surgery

She snapchatted some pics and videos from her plastic surgeons house. It is a monster Miami mansion. She actually like chills with him and his family on a personal level. Weird as fuck.

Does she need money for a butt implant?

Oh and its more like a lunchbox full of cash.

Thats a small ass briefcase
he couldve just put that in an envelope

Dear Diary. My day started off like normal at the UFC headquarters. Me and Dana had a briefcase full of money that was lined with foam padding so the money would not get broken. Then we sat in a helicopter and took a picture. We had on headphones. HaHa. Then we stood beside the helicopter and took another picture. Dana let me hold the money the whole time and I pretended I was in the movie Pulp Fiction. We had sex on the desk of the guy from accounting and he watched. It was fun. But no pictures. The End.

People like them are why I'll be smiling as I die when Russia launches its whole nuclear arsenal at the US and NATO.

That's literally the smallest brief case ever.

Back