Dana Frederick White Jr. - Legend or Villain?

I thought Dana Fucking White was a legend until I found out the F his name is for Frederick instead of Fucking.

now I think he’s a fucking loser.
I'm literally just finding that out now after reading your post, what the fuck. Dana is a fucking can.

Dana is a great promoter. Not for the fighters, mind you, but for himself. Short of actually getting in the ring he’s identical to Vince, slapping his name and mug on everything he can. Can hardly blame him but it makes it seem like he’s been the driving and only force behind many decisions that really weren’t on him.

He's something in between, I'll give him credit where it's due but in some ways he has held the company back, imo. He has managed to put together all the big matchups without major delays like you see with co-promotion, so in that regard I give him credit for not delaying with champions and #1 challenger fights, or even super fights between fighters in different weight classes. I do think the event has largely outgrown the PPV model and that is something they has held the sport back some, but that is there call to make. Overall he's done a decent job considering where he started and with no experience, however on a personal level he seems fairly arrogant for a guy that started where he did, the success that was not solely due to him has gotten to his head some at this point.

Without Dana, the sport would not have come along as far as it has. Hate him if you like, but the man has done all the right things for the sport to evolve.

he's going to be like conor.

Some will sing praises, others will diminish him. The reality will be between

Back